Amazed how in the last few years how people are coming back to the collie xs an bedlington xs

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in the day,...I worked with an old rabbit catcher. We traveled all along the South coast and snared and ferreted hundreds of rabbits...  We slept in the old Bedford van and parked up i

Collie bedlington mix young bitch I’m hoping for good things from

Here is another old favorite of mine for you Bonny Lad...he loved the Roe with all his heart...

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, japs eye said:

cant find a well bred collie x anywhere it seems no one is breeding them apart from hancock.

Depends we’re your looking I know someone who breeds racey type line bred type for work/show/race good line been going since 1985

13 minutes ago, Steviec said:

1/2 grey, 1/4 whippet, 1/8th collie, 1/8th beddy. Really pleased with how she’s coming on, roll on September !

94D8E067-389B-46C3-8F6A-5FADF77E11DA.png

I rate this cross highly mate beauty of a dog same as me fella can’t wait till the crops are down 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, poxon said:

Amazing stuff how people are slowly coming back to the more traditional bred type Lurchers collie xs bedlington xs over the last few years 

I don't understand why there are not more popular. A decent beddie grey is the perfect dog. In fact there really isn't any reason to own another dog unless you live in east Anglia, or somewhere similar.  

• Like 2