Amazed how in the last few years how people are coming back to the collie xs an bedlington xs

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fact you own a saluki over rides any other sense you may have, so your fair game??

Allah sent it to me as penance for having had 1 bull cross, as opposed to all them Christian collie crosses I've had over the last 40 odd years?

• Haha 2

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in the day,...I worked with an old rabbit catcher. We traveled all along the South coast and snared and ferreted hundreds of rabbits...  We slept in the old Bedford van and parked up i

Collie bedlington mix young bitch I’m hoping for good things from

Here is another old favorite of mine for you Bonny Lad...he loved the Roe with all his heart...

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well I'll tell you, seeing as you're another dimwit. Strongdogs of any type are NOT needed to be included in the bloodline for any lurcher that is destined for proper lurcherwork. And I'll say it again, hanging about outside a fox earth or badger sett is NOT proper lurcherwork

I guess what you call lurcher work is rabbits the odd hare and a few roe now that's real testing hahahaha

7 hours ago, shaaark said:

Yes, oh wise one. Far too much dog for me.

Ffs muppet, I've owned running dogs all my life, and a couple of bull terriers in the last 35 years. And I can tell you categorically, that bull terrier blood is NOT needed in a lurcher

Well I'll tell you what muppet, you might have had dogs for 35 years but you still know fcuk all about them...... 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

Well I'll tell you what muppet, you might have had dogs for 35 years but you still know fcuk all about them...... 

Reread my post. I said I've owned a couple of bull terriers in the last 35 years. Owned running dogs for far longer than that. I know nothing about dogs, cos I said hanging about outside a fox earth or badger sett aint 'really' lurcherwork lol. There are a few breeds of dog that can do that

Edited by shaaark
  • Sad 1
12 hours ago, shaaark said:

Yes, oh wise one. Far too much dog for me.

Ffs muppet, I've owned running dogs all my life, and a couple of bull terriers in the last 35 years. And I can tell you categorically, that bull terrier blood is NOT needed in a lurcher

Why is not needed 

Seems I upset a few people on here yesterday. Ok fellas, didn't mean to offend anyone in particular. And in hindsight, and being diplomatic, what I should've wrote is that, FOR ME, there is no need for bull, or wheaton blood in a lurcher. But I still maintain that waiting around a fox earth or badger sett isn't really lurcherwork, but obviously people will have their own views on this.

Still gonna be a long summer though. Adios amigos ? ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

That’s it pal let’s keep the hostility an insults for them orrible fcuking saluki owners??

Ffs mate haha there not for me but I’ll sadly not be partaking in hostileness or insulting saluki owners let them crack on long as there enjoying there dogs An there chosen sport it’s happy days 

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Reread my post. I said I've owned a couple of bull terriers in the last 35 years. Owned running dogs for far longer than that. I know nothing about dogs, cos I said hanging about outside a fox earth or badger sett aint 'really' lurcherwork lol. There are a few breeds of dog that can do that

Obviously you've not done much with your dogs then, don't blame the dogs though..... ?

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Seems I upset a few people on here yesterday. Ok fellas, didn't mean to offend anyone in particular. And in hindsight, and being diplomatic, what I should've wrote is that, FOR ME, there is no need for bull, or wheaton blood in a lurcher. But I still maintain that waiting around a fox earth or badger sett isn't really lurcherwork, but obviously people will have their own views on this.

Every ones Intitled to there own opinion man it’d be a shit place if we all shared the same opinions an views don’t beat your self up over upsetting people that’s there problem not yours chap.  I my self would find a bull x or a saluki cross completely waisted on me I don’t think there to much dog for me but I’d find my self to restricted in what I favour as I like a bit off ferreting/lamping/mooching i like the ready for any think type that I can just get out An do a bit with it’s definitely dogs for Jobs an all that I like the traditional type because there masters of none type without advertising there trade 

46 minutes ago, shaaark said:

So people with bull or Wheaton crosses hang around fox and badger earths . Ffs . 

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, poxon said:

Every ones Intitled to there own opinion man it’d be a shit place if we all shared the same opinions an views don’t beat your self up over upsetting people that’s there problem not yours chap.  I my self would find a bull x or a saluki cross completely waisted on me I don’t think there to much dog for me but I’d find my self to restricted in what I favour as I like a bit off ferreting/lamping/mooching i like the ready for any think type that I can just get out An do a bit with it’s definitely dogs for Jobs an all that I like the traditional type because there masters of none type without advertising there trade 

the "bone headed" fellas and the "thick" "plodding" fellas can do those jobs lol lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2