Amazed how in the last few years how people are coming back to the collie xs an bedlington xs

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in the day,...I worked with an old rabbit catcher. We traveled all along the South coast and snared and ferreted hundreds of rabbits...  We slept in the old Bedford van and parked up i

Collie bedlington mix young bitch I’m hoping for good things from

Here is another old favorite of mine for you Bonny Lad...he loved the Roe with all his heart...

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fetch ye bitch up?

Aint got a grey bitch mate and wunt want to ruin a good collie lining wi my divy bitch 

On a serious note everyone keeps saying there like rocking hoss shite but there must be stacks a these collies knocking about

• Like 1
1 minute ago, two crows said:

you don't need to blacky mate wheels already hear lurcher xlurcher wont beat it.

Whats this new shit you speak of your trying to tell me you can cross 1 lurcher to another and come up wi summat other than complete dross

Brian wouldnt like it not at all

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Black neck said:

So wi all these good collies about y dont someone just get on and breed some

I think today in modern times a racer dog is needed so f1 collie x greyhounds is not of much use to most people I think a f1 round my ends would find its self wanting an out matched but I think a f1 is a great starting point to get a decent Lurcher to Lurcher line of the ground I suppose if you was just a ferreting chap there be pretty handy to have a f1 working the warrens 

2 hours ago, poxon said:

I think today in modern times a racer dog is needed so f1 collie x greyhounds is not of much use to most people I think a f1 round my ends would find its self wanting an out matched but I think a f1 is a great starting point to get a decent Lurcher to Lurcher line of the ground I suppose if you was just a ferreting chap there be pretty handy to have a f1 working the warrens 

I find the opposite round here. It's mostly grass land where I go rabbiting, dairy with beef. An f1's OK for marking but lacks a bit of pace for running down bolters. A nice f1 comes into it's own for lamping though and other stuff too, given the right temperament.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

I find the opposite round here. It's mostly grass land where I go rabbiting, dairy with beef. An f1's OK for marking but lacks a bit of pace for running down bolters. A nice f1 comes into it's own for lamping though and other stuff too, given the right temperament.

Round our ways it’s mainly large arible land rabbits don’t give second chances a faster type is needed on the lamp most wabbits know what the beams about as it seems every one is at it

• Like 2
22 hours ago, tank34 said:

Beddy greyhound for me love this x most have big Harts 

they deff have plenty of fire in there belly , and the 1x   not bad size  , nice knock about type lurcher.

• Like 4
51 minutes ago, bird said:

they deff have plenty of fire in there belly , and the 1x   not bad size  , nice knock about type lurcher.

I've ran 4 beddy x only one did not have hart an he was big strong dog to my best one was 22 tts bitch beddy greyhound very game an big hart 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, two crows said:

my original coursing dogs had bedlington in, and I always fancy doing it again but bottled it, but the way the daytime job is now, soon might be the time to do it I will definitely breed a litter from the bitch I have so if I see the right dog might go this way.

some crackers in the for sale section

• Like 1