PURE !!!

3 hours ago, juckler123 said:

I have never known a breed with so many different opinions ? in the right hands and of the right breeding a pure don't need crossing ever ?

10304785_10201982817999861_9208844337620325847_n1_zpsfc1b31f8.jpg

Plodder

Just joking for i get kicked to death looks a cracker that 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when I think back...i wanted a real deal killing machine back then ..i had to get the bus from Cork city,to rosslare ,then the ferry to pembrooke...then a bus from there to newbury ,where i was picked

Nowadays, the knowledgeable and open-minded lurcher breeder,..has much more choice, than in previous times... Unfortunately,..now that we finally have, the tools for the job,..any job,...we have

That would be the Dingo,good hunters and pets and the abbo's used to eat them when times were tough.Now bred by Davo down the road who keeps to himself.Good on ya Davo..

Posted Images

3 hours ago, juckler123 said:

I hope you have many years of fun with him Jigsaw ? 

They aren't thick they are fast and if bred right very capable of many things ?

I think folk read too much instead of trying one and seeing for themselves ?

I think the problem with that is most dog men have the wrong temperament witch would result in more dogs doing the rounds, jmho.

This thread reminded me of saluqihounds who used to post lamping videos of his pure salukis on here (10 years ago :icon_eek:)

Ameerah Lamping Youtube

I'd never seen a pure saluki in real life until a few weeks ago. The most noticeable difference to my saluki x was how much denser in bone and robust the pure looked, whilst still very lean in build and muscles. Even at 10+ years old a very fit and healthy looking animal. Good calm, sensible and level temperament and decent obedience as well.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

This thread reminded me of saluqihounds who used to post lamping videos of his pure salukis on here (10 years ago :icon_eek:)

Ameerah Lamping Youtube

I'd never seen a pure saluki in real life until a few weeks ago. The most noticeable difference to my saluki x was how much denser in bone and robust the pure looked, whilst still very lean in build and muscles. Even at 10+ years old a very fit and healthy looking animal. Good calm, sensible and level temperament and decent obedience as well.

my pure bitch is a daughter of ameerah she is 12 in august.

Edited by miss lurcher
  • Like 1

If it wasn't for Mark (saluqihounds) and fireman Tom (miles)

I would have stuck with the hybrids I owe them loads good to know Ameehras offspring are still about and good call caravan monster !!

11111163_10204314674774823_8049688415151984389_o.jpg

Edited by juckler123
  • Like 1
On 29/06/2018 at 22:31, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:
On 30/06/2018 at 07:01, juckler123 said:

I have never known a breed with so many different opinions ? in the right hands and of the right breeding a pure don't need crossing ever ?

10304785_10201982817999861_9208844337620325847_n1_zpsfc1b31f8.jpg

What breeding are these ones of yours

• 5 months later...
On 01/07/2018 at 08:10, miss lurcher said:

my pure bitch is a daughter of ameerah she is 12 in august.

How’s she doing? Sadly I lost Ameerah a few months ago she was 14. Farouq is still but starting show his age recently. Moussa their brother sadly passed away last year. 

• Like 1