PURE !!!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when I think back...i wanted a real deal killing machine back then ..i had to get the bus from Cork city,to rosslare ,then the ferry to pembrooke...then a bus from there to newbury ,where i was picked

Nowadays, the knowledgeable and open-minded lurcher breeder,..has much more choice, than in previous times... Unfortunately,..now that we finally have, the tools for the job,..any job,...we have

That would be the Dingo,good hunters and pets and the abbo's used to eat them when times were tough.Now bred by Davo down the road who keeps to himself.Good on ya Davo..

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, shaaark said:

With this hot weather, and looking at the names currently browsing this thread, I'm finding myself making rhymes. Ie ten bears, two crows and a shaa a aaark in a peeeear treeeeee! ?

f**k all to do with salukis like, just pleasuring myself ☺

Perv

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Perv

See, now I don't even know how to paste and copy, or whatever the term is, never mind alter words to suit one's own dark desires! Aaaye, you're one to watched blackie, one to be watched! ? ............ ? ?

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

See, now I don't even know how to paste and copy, or whatever the term is, never mind alter words to suit one's own dark desires! Aaaye, you're one to watched blackie, one to be watched! ? ............ ? ?

It was me little brother done it

• Haha 1

years ago there was very few salukis available to the likes of us, the show people trying to keep them pure holding them back from what they should be. and frankly even good ones are not that good compared to a line bred dog, I had a gooden in the eightys  however I don't know what I would of thought of him if he was a cross ? but never mind how good they are they do throw a good cross.

Edited by two crows
  • Like 1