PURE !!!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when I think back...i wanted a real deal killing machine back then ..i had to get the bus from Cork city,to rosslare ,then the ferry to pembrooke...then a bus from there to newbury ,where i was picked

Nowadays, the knowledgeable and open-minded lurcher breeder,..has much more choice, than in previous times... Unfortunately,..now that we finally have, the tools for the job,..any job,...we have

That would be the Dingo,good hunters and pets and the abbo's used to eat them when times were tough.Now bred by Davo down the road who keeps to himself.Good on ya Davo..

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, mush said:

Anyone seen star girl run live.? seen her run on video,  seen dogs playing run harder.  Was she from same litter as fred 

a good friend of mine saw it run a fair bit and speaks very highly of it if its wilburs one, and it is off fred to a import bitch.

With this hot weather, and looking at the names currently browsing this thread, I'm finding myself making rhymes. Ie ten bears, two crows and a shaa a aaark in a peeeear treeeeee! ?

f**k all to do with salukis like, just humouring myself ☺

12 minutes ago, shaaark said:

With this hot weather, and looking at the names currently browsing this thread, I'm finding myself making rhymes. Ie ten bears, two crows and a shaa a aaark in a peeeear treeeeee! ?

f**k all to do with salukis like, just humouring myself ☺

small things lol

• Haha 1