PURE !!!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when I think back...i wanted a real deal killing machine back then ..i had to get the bus from Cork city,to rosslare ,then the ferry to pembrooke...then a bus from there to newbury ,where i was picked

Nowadays, the knowledgeable and open-minded lurcher breeder,..has much more choice, than in previous times... Unfortunately,..now that we finally have, the tools for the job,..any job,...we have

That would be the Dingo,good hunters and pets and the abbo's used to eat them when times were tough.Now bred by Davo down the road who keeps to himself.Good on ya Davo..

Posted Images

7 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

That 5th picture down is the absolute double of a bitch I bred out of buddy x pure saluki that the Arabs bought ?

rum do mate they bin trying to perfect it for thousands of years an end up buying crosses from here, I could not hold my head up.

29 minutes ago, two crows said:

rum do mate they bin trying to perfect it for thousands of years an end up buying crosses from here, I could not hold my head up.

At least they aren't kennel blind, like some over here. Good stock is just that.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

would it be worth importing something like this over ? Have many times tought about importing something over , own something different . would love to line a pure something like the above to our coursing bred stock .

it gets done from time to time, and often when out crossing to pure, imported or otherwise it clicks, because of these out crosses to pure saluki I think our coursing stuff must be nearly 100% saluki genetically,  but  physically very different though..

• Thanks 1
On 22/06/2018 at 18:16, jigsaw said:

when I think back...i wanted a real deal killing machine back then ..i had to get the bus from Cork city,to rosslare ,then the ferry to pembrooke...then a bus from there to newbury ,where i was picked up by another man involved with Thames Valley Lurcher  Society ,the next day ,he then drove me to sutton coalfield ,where I went to visit Mr.Hancock and have a look over his pups for sale ,,i then got the train back to a pick up point where i was collected and brought to another new aquaintance ,,and slept over in his home ,,the next day all  went to a show where i met Mr.Philip Lloyd ,and i then found the pup i wanted,and this pup was brought home by coach in a cardboard box all the way  to cork city  .lol All done without the aid of mobile phones ...a bit risky but when i was that age ..nothing phased me ...oh how times have changed 

Try crossing Europe for a pup ?

TOMO is still amazed I had a smooth ride home with this cnut ???

On 24/06/2018 at 00:21, C.green said:

If looks could kill thats the sort of coursing dogs i like strong healthy no spine sticking out puts me in mind of some of that buddy dogs offspring.

F4C10EAA-9861-4DC4-90A5-1D2D64300C34.jpeg.7a40c93d18eb1b71e93a371ea3e59751.jpeg

How do they breed um wi orange feet

• Like 1