PURE !!!

55 minutes ago, C.green said:

But what comes with the money side also is alot of bullshit and over hyped dpgs that only a few see run for a season or 2 then they disapear.ive tried a few coursing dogs and seen a hell of alot id only give kennel space to a small handfull ive seen when thing get popular or expensive the overall quality goes downhill.

there will always be those sort mate but these days its a sight easier to get a hare killer than it ever was, but the failure rate is still high for obvious reasons, there far more rubbish bred for  money in general lurchers in my opinion  just not big money. and to just add the handler also has to have the skill to get the best out.

• Like 1

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when I think back...i wanted a real deal killing machine back then ..i had to get the bus from Cork city,to rosslare ,then the ferry to pembrooke...then a bus from there to newbury ,where i was picked

Nowadays, the knowledgeable and open-minded lurcher breeder,..has much more choice, than in previous times... Unfortunately,..now that we finally have, the tools for the job,..any job,...we have

That would be the Dingo,good hunters and pets and the abbo's used to eat them when times were tough.Now bred by Davo down the road who keeps to himself.Good on ya Davo..

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

I see what your saying mate i had no idea as i just mooch about and fall over fairly regular 

What is the most money these dogs can go for

how much you want to pay 20,000 pluss for a topper but a few matches and that's back if your lucky, then breeding. but very well bred pups can still be found for 250 ish from a top dogs brother perhaps.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, two crows said:

how much you want to pay 20,000 pluss for a topper but a few matches and that's back if your lucky, then breeding. but very well bred pups can still be found for 250 ish from a top dogs brother perhaps.

I aint seen a hare for years mate but nothing ventured nothing gained 

Put me down for a whole nest of 20 granders ill work them on the lamp and bit ratting

21 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I aint seen a hare for years mate but nothing ventured nothing gained 

Put me down for a whole nest of 20 granders ill work them on the lamp and bit ratting

the problem is there are plenty in the coursing game, and im'e sure lurchers in general,  who don't get their money like you and me.

• Like 3

I run  lots worse than that lots gett broke on some the shit heaps I run ,special kinda jukel contains and covered the ground like a cat ,my alsation xs jaz catch on that no problems and stays sound ,those all out tunnel vision types soon break there selves on a bit trash  lots ta be said of the running brain  if they last two seasons with me they doing well and usually last .atb bill

4 hours ago, billhardy said:

I run  lots worse than that lots gett broke on some the shit heaps I run ,special kinda jukel contains and covered the ground like a cat ,my alsation xs jaz catch on that no problems and stays sound ,those all out tunnel vision types soon break there selves on a bit trash  lots ta be said of the running brain  if they last two seasons with me they doing well and usually last .atb bill

What you would would run on that scrap yard bill you must be madder un a box a frogs

• Like 1
On 23 June 2018 at 17:02, Black neck said:

What you would would run on that scrap yard bill you must be madder un a box a frogs

Anything that resides there that don't look to bad ran ground broken concert slews everywher plenty Flint ,at times it how the jukel runs light footed type none these thundering runners allways sounds impressive but they usually the first ta break ,I run a place teaming with coneys no one ran it in fear jukels breaking ,feck it tried my wee jaz she got a brain she don't stalk etc she runs clever the place strewn with slate broken beer bottles concrete with reinforcing my running buddy  broke two on there collie deerhound grey and a three quarter collie grey while running with me on three seasons he broke plenty on there over yrs ,it's just I got maybey lucky with my cat footed jukel who glides over the ground she can pass ya full tilt not a sound  lol  I am allways the first ta knock my own but on reflection she ain't done me two bad we done fifteen today the jukels probably twenty five ,we go again Monday ,good fa both the jukels mind plus mine lol a box frogs ain't got feck all on me I would eat them..ate bill

On 23 June 2018 at 10:23, two crows said:

That's very true ,easier to find very good coursing stock cheaply  compared years gone by two fifty welps really well bred seem to be the going rate now ate biiill

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Anything that resides there that don't look to bad ran ground broken concert slews everywher plenty Flint ,at times it how the jukel runs light footed type none these thundering runners allways sounds impressive but they usually the first ta break ,I run a place teaming with coneys no one ran it in fear jukels breaking ,feck it tried my wee jaz she got a brain she don't stalk etc she runs clever the place strewn with slate broken beer bottles concrete with reinforcing my running buddy  broke two on there collie deerhound grey and a three quarter collie grey while running with me on three seasons he broke plenty on there over yrs ,it's just I got maybey lucky with my cat footed jukel who glides over the ground she can pass ya full tilt not a sound  lol  I am allways the first ta knock my own but on reflection she ain't done me two bad we done fifteen today the jukels probably twenty five ,we go again Monday ,good fa both the jukels mind plus mine lol a box frogs ain't got feck all on me I would eat them..ate bill

Good stuff bill?