PURE !!!

Just now, LurcherLad94 said:

man he must be 7ft looks like hes stood on stilts 

lol...i was 22 years old back then  and he looked a big chap ,,real quiet man ...decent skin 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when I think back...i wanted a real deal killing machine back then ..i had to get the bus from Cork city,to rosslare ,then the ferry to pembrooke...then a bus from there to newbury ,where i was picked

Nowadays, the knowledgeable and open-minded lurcher breeder,..has much more choice, than in previous times... Unfortunately,..now that we finally have, the tools for the job,..any job,...we have

That would be the Dingo,good hunters and pets and the abbo's used to eat them when times were tough.Now bred by Davo down the road who keeps to himself.Good on ya Davo..

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Just how he stooped looked like a young version of plat ty the deerhound man.atb bill

no,thats not him..if i see his name i will remember it ,,,bloody cant recall...lol

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 23:27, two crows said:

when I put a greyhound to a  first cross they were no good, I put the same bitch to boozers pure fred and they were spot on, people will say I used wrong type greyhound but there all crap end of story, f1 only after that another coursing dog or saluki the only way to improve on the original.

the red bitch is a three quarter bred from boozers fred the other bitch is off the same mother to another first cross. red bitch 9 month just started killing  the week before .

DSCF7655.JPG

Edited by two crows
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

the grand mother to that dog i had was plummers Fathom I was told and the dam was a brindle saluki bitch  i have a photo somwhere of both ..the one thing i remember was the owner dressed in jeans jacket and jeans lol big tall chap was the owner ...that you?lol..

Plumbers fathom you know

2 hours ago, two crows said:

the red bitch is a three quarter bred from boozers fred the other bitch is off the same mother to another first cross. red bitch 9 month just started killing  the week before .

DSCF7655.JPG

Was one of your bitches on the old video The Fieldfare Challenge ? i gave Geoff fletcher the old video to do some dvd copies and he give me a dvd along back with the old video.

Sir Terrance Clark and some other members of the saluki coursing club took there pure Salukis to run against the galagos in Spain and surprisingly the Salukis were faster than the galagos our of the slips and won all of the courses bar 1 I think it’s just because the galagos look quiet greyhoundy you think they must be fast but when you watch the galagos coursing it makes you think them hares are super hares but maybe it’s becase the galagos aint that fast really 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, two crows said:

DSCF7655.JPG

Nice that red bitch, very similar to a bitch i had 3 years or so ago, dont have her now, but heard she is doing well. She was bred off Mike, pure saluki to a good coursing bitch. STr.thumb.jpg.debb322179d51693b9904ee26d26d2d0.jpg

Edited by Saluki246
  • Like 3