PURE !!!

Bred for thousands of years by folks in certain country's that knew a  good hunting dog, that kept them in meat and  loyal companion, name the breed ??? ?

And, only one person that breeds them right, his name begins with ...D !!! ? That only a few know. ??

Fair play to you mate, for keeping it going. ✌️..

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when I think back...i wanted a real deal killing machine back then ..i had to get the bus from Cork city,to rosslare ,then the ferry to pembrooke...then a bus from there to newbury ,where i was picked

Nowadays, the knowledgeable and open-minded lurcher breeder,..has much more choice, than in previous times... Unfortunately,..now that we finally have, the tools for the job,..any job,...we have

That would be the Dingo,good hunters and pets and the abbo's used to eat them when times were tough.Now bred by Davo down the road who keeps to himself.Good on ya Davo..

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Saluki246 said:

Bred for thousands of years by folks in certain country's that knew a  good hunting dog, that kept them in meat and  loyal companion, name the breed ??? ?

And, only one person that breeds them right, his name begins with ...D !!! ? That only a few know. ??

great stuff ? but didn't you breed some strong pups and a couple of his mates keep it going, that's 4 without trying..

there are one or two real gudens, the rest aren't worth feeding, we have developed our own lines from it,and surpassed it, I had a proper one thirty odd year back and I never saw one better than him and don't think I will tbf.

13 minutes ago, two crows said:

there are one or two real gudens, the rest aren't worth feeding, we have developed our own lines from it,and surpassed it, I had a proper one thirty odd year back and I never saw one better than him and don't think I will tbf.

Case of tunnel vision i think 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Case of tunnel vision i think 

you might be right there mate, but me, and a lot of better men than me, would be running em if they was consistently good enough for what we want but they aint, and I love em. give me a muinit blacky been a long day lol

Edited by two crows
19 minutes ago, two crows said:

you might be right there mate, but me, and a lot of better men than me, would be running em if they was consistently good enough for what we want but they aint, and I love em. give me a muinit blacky been a long day lol

Ok mate i know nothing about coursing dogs or coursing never see them and niether do me dogs but ill give you a muinit lol

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Saluki246 said:

Who is this person beginning with D ?