Wheeler type picture from past and present

1 hour ago, Herbert77 said:

I have grandsons and granddaughters of both those dogs not much about anymore that’s close 

Still a son of Charlie that i bred a couple of miles from me.Hes a doddering old f****r now..Quite a bit of double bred stuff on charlie as well as some of the older jesterxTess stuff too.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And booth claimed to own her to but you couldn’t believe the radio in his house 

Anyone that talks about himself as the third person is on a huge ego trip "Booths" this and that, what a twat

Back on topic, a young wheeler type brother and sister we have. All to prove this season 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Must have been pre 80s when she was still a young bitch .

When dogs were more honest,the exchange and mart was the only place to find a ferret and you had to travel to lambourne for a decent lurcher,plus george still had his health and wits and was still trying for a decent terrier.

4 hours ago, shaneg said:

Charlie and Keith 

45DB401F-B428-4323-91A6-8ACB3E2B2FA0.jpeg

That’s surreal that , that could literally be a pic of my two mates wheeler bred dogs he had circa 2006 , mental, can’t stop looking at it

2 hours ago, shaneg said:

And booth claimed to own her to but you couldn’t believe the radio in his house 

I had his book as a kid , then I was told what he was 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, bull mcabe said:

The only real wheeler I saw work was the dog we had Keith x rose mother son mating. Hard is all I'll say!!!

Where did you get it from as i remember Paul who owned Keith having one back off Derek out of Keith and sally2/Rose.Right looking thing but a right load of shit by all accounts.