Wheeler type picture from past and present

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And booth claimed to own her to but you couldn’t believe the radio in his house 

Anyone that talks about himself as the third person is on a huge ego trip "Booths" this and that, what a twat

Back on topic, a young wheeler type brother and sister we have. All to prove this season 

Posted Images

How can you encourage young lads to join fell an mooreland club or try to educate them them on the right way to do terrierwork and then turn around and have booth judging?not a great example now tbh.not a dig at uou rat face.I just dont understand it

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Rat face said:

Woo hold up lol  its just one area of the fell and moorland he's judging not for the the club as a whole

The reps been told by a few different people about the man. 

Makes no difference.... each branch represents the club. By allowing a branch to do so, condones this behaviour!!! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Shovel shy said:

How can you encourage young lads to join fell an mooreland club or try to educate them them on the right way to do terrierwork and then turn around and have booth judging?not a great example now tbh.not a dig at uou rat face.I just dont understand it

I really don't have a come back to that buddy. I agree its not right 100% but I'm only a rep for my area and can't control what the other's do unfortunately 

• Like 1

The problem is people still want to believe he's a good bloke, anyone who knows anyone  (I hate that saying but it's still relevant ) knows he's a dog thief. 

FFS there was a whole discussion caught on screen shot where he was arranging for the theft of someone's terriers. I can't remember the full facts but he also had something to do with a bitch getting lifted in Staffordshire which was later returned. 

Not someone I'd put forward to judge a show or represent a club or show

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

What lads seem to be calling wheeler dogs or wheeler types dont resemble the little family of tightly bred dogs i saw down at Dereks 15years ago or the dogs my pals had up in Yorkshire that they had from Derek.Im not sure how much of that blood they have to have in them to still be Wheeler dogs?

• Like 3
  • 4 years later...