Wheeler type picture from past and present

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And booth claimed to own her to but you couldn’t believe the radio in his house 

Anyone that talks about himself as the third person is on a huge ego trip "Booths" this and that, what a twat

Back on topic, a young wheeler type brother and sister we have. All to prove this season 

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Glyn..... said:

its not just that i have all the screenshots from when he was arranging to have dogs stolen , 

With that kinda proof any terrierman worth his salt should shun that show! And it should be made known to the organizers! Though it doesn't say much for them having him there!!! Dog thieves are despicable c@nts, Never to be forgiven or forgotten!!!!! Anyone dealing with them are just as bad!!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Kaiser Sozé said:

With that kinda proof any terrierman worth his salt should shun that show! And it should be made known to the organizers! Though it doesn't say much for them having him there!!! Dog thieves are despicable c@nts, Never to be forgiven or forgotten!!!!! Anyone dealing with them are just as bad!!!!

Why don't the lads that have something to say to him go to show have it out with him instead of mouthing on here.it's going on years the bitching he is going to yere back garden basically.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, undertaker said:

Why don't the lads that have something to say to him go to show have it out with him instead of mouthing on here.it's going on years the bitching he is going to yere back garden basically.

I've never had any dealings with the man, so I'm not one of those lads. But the rest of us should have nothing to do with thieving scum in any way, shape or form...but I agree with you those who have had problems with him could definitely use this to their advantage ?

Edited by Kaiser Sozé
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Kaiser Sozé said:

I've never had any dealings with the man, so I'm not one of those lads. But the rest of us should have nothing to do with thieving scum in any way, shape or form...but I agree with you those who have had problems with him could definitely use this to their advantage ?

I'm not taking a pick at anyone just it's enough of shit being talked on here for years about him.now they have there chance to face him see what happens

• Like 3

Maybe the people who had their terrier stolen aren't the fighting type  ?

It doesn't take away from the fact he tried to steal terriers or at the very least arrange for their theft. 

The man's pure dog shit,  paint it anyway you want but he's a wrong Un. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Kaiser Sozé said:

I'll inform the lad whos show it is just so he's in the loop 

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, dillydog said:

Maybe the people who had their terrier stolen aren't the fighting type  ?

It doesn't take away from the fact he tried to steal terriers or at the very least arrange for their theft. 

The man's pure dog shit,  paint it anyway you want but he's a wrong Un. 

and even if they were why would they risk their liberty for scum   and if rob the dog booth beat them , would that mean the theft , the planning and offering payment to steal dogs,  the lying  on dogs he owned, paper hanging photo stealing, would then be null and void , i think those who  defends have a monetary interest and would like the hung papers to be true , helps with puppy sales ......he even  stole a photo of a dog i bred and prentended its was sheedys Choc, a dog which was half street cur russell now that hurt lol 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

My point is why all bitching about him on here for years go do something it's like a broken record this site for bringing up his name and few other name's.for record not defending him just do see why the past keeps getting brought up.that business with a okes did they not sort that all out 

• Like 2