Wrassing with the baby

This has really made me smile, I love free range kids, I wish I could get my nephews off the Xbox or whatever it is they are glued to and show them the amazing things you get to show your little girl, there life would be so much better for it ?

atb

stav

• Thanks 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took my 2 year old Ophelia for her first wrassing trip ... She loved it and we had 3 wrasse 

Even when they get older mate, the fruits of your labour will still keep on rewarding you and though the girls are,nt as keen as when they were baby,s they are still much more switched onto the outdoo

Don't know Morton ... All I know is I'm not having an Xbox kid

Posted Images

14 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Keep her busy an she be happy Jonny ?  I’ll miss it when mine are all older as watching them figure the world out whilst out an about with me was the highlight of my life??

Even when they get older mate, the fruits of your labour will still keep on rewarding you and though the girls are,nt as keen as when they were baby,s they are still much more switched onto the outdoors and things around them than most of there generation, the boy has taken over the torch and fills me with pride on a regular basis, I was told on a weekly basis that I was cruel or even a bad parent when he used to night fish with me right through the winter sleeping in a unhooking Matt in the Back of my bivvie as a baby but he seems to have grown up ok 

image.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 23:20, South hams hunter said:

Cheers Francie and I will mate, there's nothing this kid lives more than animals or being outside

IMG_20180617_230538.jpg

IMG_20180617_230421.jpg

20180219_132912.jpg

IMG_20180610_125113.jpg

IMG_20180617_230518.jpg

IMG_20180610_124756.jpg

She isn't going to be one of those kids that's scared of frogs or spiders or suchlike :thumbs: