Wrassing with the baby

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took my 2 year old Ophelia for her first wrassing trip ... She loved it and we had 3 wrasse 

Even when they get older mate, the fruits of your labour will still keep on rewarding you and though the girls are,nt as keen as when they were baby,s they are still much more switched onto the outdoo

Don't know Morton ... All I know is I'm not having an Xbox kid

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

Nice pics and memories there buddy were did you get that pink rod from i might get one for the grand daughter when she's comes with me 

eBay, fladen my deadly fishing combo .... The reel was shit so swapped it but the rod is fairly sturdy tbh

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Took my 2 year old Ophelia for her first wrassing trip ... She loved it and we had 3 wrasse 

Screenshot_20180617-100346.jpg

IMG_20180617_094533.jpg

IMG_20180617_094228.jpg

IMG_20180617_094226.jpg

IMG_20180617_094220.jpg

IMG_20180617_090222.jpg

IMG_20180617_085627.jpg

IMG_20180617_094538.jpg

Bonny kid,why don,t more fecking parents get their kids out and learning?.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Don't know Morton ... All I know is I'm not having an Xbox kid

My grandaughter is 2,she takes the terriers out with me,the Akita and she bosses them all,she knows the name of ducks,crows and Pheasants and trees and flowers,im envious of your little bonny tyke because ive not had her fishing yet,well done bonny lass.

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Keep her busy an she be happy Jonny ?  I’ll miss it when mine are all older as watching them figure the world out whilst out an about with me was the highlight of my life??

I get that don, she my little best mate and comes everywhere and does everything. Dreading her being too cool to come fishing or crabbing with dad

• Like 2
8 hours ago, morton said:

My grandaughter is 2,she takes the terriers out with me,the Akita and she bosses them all,she knows the name of ducks,crows and Pheasants and trees and flowers,im envious of your little bonny tyke because ive not had her fishing yet,well done bonny lass.

It's brilliant when they know their mind isn't it, sounds like your granddaughter likes nature to ?