Best part of uk to live

The all of the West Country for me. born in Devon still here and love it. Just few miles from the Moors and few miles from the coast. Cornwall, Dorset and Somerset all not far to travel and excellent, always found the north coast quieter.

Loved Scotland but them midges.

Cheers Arry 

• Like 2

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There so many great places in the UK mate you could almost take your pick.......the trouble is affording to live there! Scotland is majestic and in some areas the amount of game is mind boggling.

view from my garden

Not too bad where I am, if you like hunting, shooting and fishing Scotland is hard to beat. I do miss my coarse fishing but I do not miss hustle, bustle and jam packed roads.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Arry said:

The all of the West Country for me. born in Devon still here and love it. Just few miles from the Moors and few miles from the coast. Cornwall, Dorset and Somerset all not far to travel and excellent, always found the north coast quieter.

Loved Scotland but them midges.

Cheers Arry 

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I always thought it was to cover yourself in your favourite fragrance?

No perfume or jungle spray doesent work as well as sugar and water.

It works 100% every time 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Derbyshires nice,around the lakes,here in kent nice too but the scruffy no regard for the countryside,tunnel fruit farmers are f........g.k it up.plastic kent.

Edited by Qbgrey
21 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Derbyshires nice,around the lakes,here in kent nice too but the scruffy no regard for the countryside,tunnel fruit farmers are f...k it up.plastic kent.

derbyshire is full of do gooders here mate.rabbit population worse i ever known.every arsehole on a horse or push bike appears everytime you go out things aint what they were.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, fred90 said:

derbyshire is full of do gooders here mate.rabbit population worse i ever known.every arsehole on a horse or push bike appears everytime you go out things aint what they were.

Yup i know exactly what you mean,most small villages have got the do gooders,ride horses,got 2 chickens,wear dubarry boots in summer,but know f**k all about the countryside.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

That one day it stops raining in South Wales aint bad ,Amroth ,Tenby,Saundersfoot .Went back there recently and hasn't changed much in 30 years .

there's places in Wales where they are still living in black and white lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
27 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Until you sit and think about it though you don't realise 

I appreciate my surroundings every day, got the North coast 10 miles away, the South coast 15 miles away, the moor 4 miles away and countryside and river straight out the door, tbh if we won the lottery, I'd buy the big house across the road cos I love it here.

Cheers, D.

• Like 4