New pup

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got this pup she a half cross out of 2 of my pals dogs she is 9 months very strong bitch   

And Paki's.

Okay pal no bother ?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DavoH66 said:

The is good and bad every where you go av been out with men from every wer in the country it's the same every where you go it's shame the is men like that give others a bad name 

I don,t mind giving a bad name to a justified cause,again ive judged shows in that area and can remember judging a Stobbard show and being incandescent with the lurchers in the ring,fecking poor is not an exaggeration.After the show a woman holding a stall congratulated me on my choice and asked me how hard was the show to judge because of the standard of the mutts in the ring,she had judged before and was slated because of her condemnation of the quality before her.Id rather state Bradford is the shits of lurcher ownership because i live in and know the area well,Bradford as nothing on the general north east

9 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

If I’m honest there’s 10 arseholes to every good cnut around me an I mix with nobody local, iv shown a few young lads how to go about there business an them left em to it, but other than that my closest hunting buddy’s are an hour away In few diff directions?? there is good an bad everywhere tho for sure

Just 10 to 1 your doin well 

• Haha 1

nice young bitch  , give it plenty of time to mature  , 18 months old   not bad age to see what a lurcher about then. i like drop or pit in a lurcher, the best i ever seen was 1x staff x grey Tug, ive spoke about him  lot of times on here  few lads on here seen him, it was seeing him work made me like bullxs , had  3 later on  . he  was great around holes, worked good with terriers , not bad pace for what he was , had fair few foxes and rabbits in the lamp, this was in the 80s , he was like big leggy staff lol, . but great dog , good with other dogs as well as long as they were ok with him , i always liked 1x bullx greys  or the 2nd  gen1x    ,   and not all over big either . Tug was 26in  70 odd lb ., just use them for what  really bred for , like any type x lurcher  , there good and crap , enjoy your journey  with her .:thumbs:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, bird said:

nice young bitch  , give it plenty of time to mature  , 18 months old   not bad age to see what a lurcher about then. i like drop or pit in a lurcher, the best i ever seen was 1x staff x grey Tug, ive spoke about him  lot of times on here  few lads on here seen him, it was seeing him work made me like bullxs , had  3 later on  . he  was great around holes, worked good with terriers , not bad pace for what he was , had fair few foxes and rabbits in the lamp, this was in the 80s , he was like big leggy staff lol, . but great dog , good with other dogs as well as long as they were ok with him , i always liked 1x bullx greys  or the 2nd  gen1x    ,   and not all over big either . Tug was 26in  70 odd lb ., just use them for what  really bred for , like any type x lurcher  , there good and crap , enjoy your journey  with her .:thumbs:

If you get a good bull you get an half decent all rounder and tug sounds like one of them ... and all I can do is give her the best chance the rest is up to her lol 

• Like 2