4 minutes ago, shaneg said:

There’s a lot of so called wheeler stuff about but has little or nothing to do with dw. Just because there’s bull put into stuff doesn’t make the wheeler terrier but some lads see the coin and pass them if as that 

Who cares what label they have, it's a description of a dog that's all. Do you want every dog lad that owns terriers to put their stamp on them and name them that way. It's how they work that counts and that's the bottom line.

5 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Who cares what label they have, it's a description of a dog that's all. Do you want every dog lad that owns terriers to put their stamp on them and name them that way. It's how they work that counts and that's the bottom line.

I'm learning more about what you say than most on here .how old are you mate , 18 ? . 😊

1 minute ago, Lozzer said:

I'm learning more about what you say than most on here .how old are you mate , 18 ? . 😊

I see learning isn't your strong point then, must be those years wasted feeding the ducks instead of being sat in the classroom. 😁

• Like 1

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Ffs even pabs is slating ye 😂😂😂😂😂😂😜🤣

Nearly as daft as thee then ain't he. 😂

Pabs? Another celebrity on here then or just another hypocrite...... 

14 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I see learning isn't your strong point then, must be those years wasted feeding the ducks instead of being sat in the classroom. 😁

Yes in Kirkham. Plenty of ducks 

Just now, Lozzer said:

Yes in Kirkham. Plenty of ducks 

And pricks.....

• Haha 1

Seen a couple of wheeler types work. Not for me personally, they tyre too quickly 🙂

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Seen a couple of wheeler types work. Not for me personally, they tyre too quickly 🙂

What you reckon? Touch of Saluki to give a bit more wind? 

Iv never seen one work so cant judge they defo look the part tho. It's dogs for jobs I keep the Little wind bag type. I must admit there have been of times when I wished I kenneled a harder type.... 

But on the other hand I can sleep a lot easier knowing if the knock ever comes I'm all sorted.

46 minutes ago, Rat face said:

Iv never seen one work so cant judge they defo look the part tho. It's dogs for jobs I keep the Little wind bag type. I must admit there have been of times when I wished I kenneled a harder type.... 

But on the other hand I can sleep a lot easier knowing if the knock ever comes I'm all sorted.

👍

1 hour ago, Kerny92 said:

What you reckon? Touch of Saluki to give a bit more wind? 

😐

48 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

👍

Been threatened with the knock on the door and the one phone call and told to sit tight, about 4 monthsago or more . And that was by a dog man.  

I'm sure there's plenty on here that would like to see other folk get a knock at the door, no wonder the game is fcuked.

• Like 1