• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would of created you only some arsehole skipped the que.

I Was looking forward to a wheeler tread but f**k me where do we get these lads from 

Ask you're mate.

Posted Images

Iv never seen one work so cant judge they defo look the part tho. It's dogs for jobs I keep the Little wind bag type. I must admit there have been of times when I wished I kenneled a harder type.... 

But on the other hand I can sleep a lot easier knowing if the knock ever comes I'm all sorted.

46 minutes ago, Rat face said:

Iv never seen one work so cant judge they defo look the part tho. It's dogs for jobs I keep the Little wind bag type. I must admit there have been of times when I wished I kenneled a harder type.... 

But on the other hand I can sleep a lot easier knowing if the knock ever comes I'm all sorted.

?

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

I'm sure there's plenty on here that would like to see other folk get a knock at the door, no wonder the game is fcuked.

Your dead right. And some of the people never met them or anything. But that's the top and bottom of them . 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Lozzer said:

Been threatened with the knock on the door and the one phone call and told to sit tight, about 4 monthsago or more . And that was by a dog man.  

Real dog men don't rat on each other pabs..... Only those with something to hide.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All that red stuff that Derek bred has been crossed out so much now that it cant really be called wheeler bred anymore and the blood from Tess is that diluted that it would have very little influence if any on the dogs about these days that lads are still labelling with his name.

• Like 5