9 minutes ago, shaneg said:

I don’t need to sell or buy dogs I’ve good lads about me. Unlike the likes of you a typical mouthy f****r. Your on here a week and everyone knows your type already 

Same here Shaney boy that's why I'm getting one gifted tomorrow sunshine....

I know you're a bit of a celebrity on here Shane seeing as you've spent most your adult life on here but once a prick always a prick!

It's a shame Shane it really is, thought you had more about yourself but it seems the fame has gone to your head. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would of created you only some arsehole skipped the que.

I Was looking forward to a wheeler tread but f**k me where do we get these lads from 

Ask you're mate.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Kerny92 said:

You could say that about any man or any dog, I trust the blokes word for it. I've seen the grandfather Jake work and it was the real deal. It's a shame he lost the dog but the two daughters he owns from him are just like their father. Horses for courses, might be a bit too mute and too hard for somes liking but they do the job.

Honest question why would you think to mute and hard is better 

Just now, shaneg said:

You should no by now the harder your dog is the bigger it makes your cock 

The one on that gret head of yours is big enough already Shaney boy......

Come on then Mr Wheeler, why did you add Bull to the mix? To make your dogs dead hard?? ????

5 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

You can ask 5 men that question and get 5 different answers, like I said horses for courses. 

Well normally i found they either settled down or walked on educated gear and the exception to rule spent more time off than on i hope your pup works out kerny 

• Like 1
Just now, blackmaggie said:

Well normally i found they either settled down or walked on educated gear and the exception to rule spent more time off than on i hope your pup works out kerny 

Well I believe any dog that doesn't settle down will have a short career at best and be dead at worst. One thing I do know though I ain't going to turn a dog down because it's too hard. They have my upmost respect.

36 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Look the part, but I'm yet to see one that I would feed personally....... Get more done with the fluffy bayer/mixer types imo. But each to their own?

There’s a lot of so called wheeler stuff about but has little or nothing to do with dw. Just because there’s bull put into stuff doesn’t make the wheeler terrier but some lads see the coin and pass them if as that 

36 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Look the part, but I'm yet to see one that I would feed personally....... Get more done with the fluffy bayer/mixer types imo. But each to their own?

The dog who's Nuttall/Wheeler is a steady dog tbh, not reckless at all. It's the dams line that is the full on mute type. I forgot exactly what he said but mentioned they are from Wales, strong fell types. 

4 minutes ago, shaneg said:

There’s a lot of so called wheeler stuff about but has little or nothing to do with dw. Just because there’s bull put into stuff doesn’t make the wheeler terrier but some lads see the coin and pass them if as that 

Who cares what label they have, it's a description of a dog that's all. Do you want every dog lad that owns terriers to put their stamp on them and name them that way. It's how they work that counts and that's the bottom line.

5 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Who cares what label they have, it's a description of a dog that's all. Do you want every dog lad that owns terriers to put their stamp on them and name them that way. It's how they work that counts and that's the bottom line.

I'm learning more about what you say than most on here .how old are you mate , 18 ? . ?

1 minute ago, Lozzer said:

I'm learning more about what you say than most on here .how old are you mate , 18 ? . ?

I see learning isn't your strong point then, must be those years wasted feeding the ducks instead of being sat in the classroom. ?

• Like 1