Pulsar helion xp50

Since the Helion models have no direct video output your only option is to use the wireless streaming feature. Install Stream Vision on an android/IOS phone or tablet then link them using the app.

On your Helion activate the WIFI then on your phone/tablet connect to the wireless signal from the helion you may have to input the password as a one off, then go into your stream vision app and you should be able to view your footage directly.

14 hours ago, IanB said:

Since the Helion models have no direct video output your only option is to use the wireless streaming feature. Install Stream Vision on an android/IOS phone or tablet then link them using the app.

On your Helion activate the WIFI then on your phone/tablet connect to the wireless signal from the helion you may have to input the password as a one off, then go into your stream vision app and you should be able to view your footage directly.

Thanks Ian , can you tell me which models have the video output ? 

All the models prior to the Helion range i.e Quantum HD/XD/XQ models and Apex Rifle Scope Models. I use a Apex XQ LRF vehicle mounted to a screen on a light force handle, with the wireless remote on the dashboard to activate the rangefinder..

On 16/06/2018 at 18:43, Jamie britt said:

Bought a Helion disappointed it won’t connect straight to a screen because some places I go there is no signal what so ever 

? It doesn't need signal from a network , the phone and helion create there own link as the helion emits a wifi signal your phone connects too.

2 hours ago, IanB said:

? It doesn't need signal from a network , the phone and helion create there own link as the helion emits a wifi signal your phone connects too.

Thanks for information Ian just seemed simpler plugging a wire into any screen