World Cup 2018

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

I agree kerny it's good to see young kids without fear being given a chance the likes of Arnold loftus cheek etc I hope they do so well 

I think that's where we've gone wrong for years, playing the big names even though their form is shite. It's not about the big club names it's about playing as a team.

• Like 2

I daren't say what I think England will do! Lol. Because I'm always shite with predictions, I just hope they go out and play with some spirit. Watching Rooney and co for the last 10 years has broken me! I think Rose and Loftus Cheek havto start. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I think that's where we've gone wrong for years, playing the big names even though their form is shite. It's not about the big club names it's about playing as a team.

Spot on it didn't do Germany any harm in recent tournaments 

• Like 1

With the Swiss drawing with Brazil, Iceland getting a draw against the Argies, and Mexico beating the reigning champs, the underdogs have set about upsetting the odds at the start of the tournament. Maybe there’s hope for England getting something against Tunisia tomorrow after all ?