World Cup 2018

13 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Can't be that hard if Pistol Pete is giving him what for......

I remember when you were on here as dogfox and said you would fight anybody except gnasher lol ......

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I can just see it Wilf'

Pickford scores the winning penalty in the World Cup Final ??

I have not seen much of the Punjabi Army, did they travel ?

11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The Only multis and ethnic punjabis are from where a race called the cockneys once resided before being driven from there lands Wilf ☺️

North of Boro is Old England nowdays Wilf ???

They sound like a handy firm that Punjabi Army, what do they do ?.........threaten to flop on another teams manor and open a f***ing chemist shop? Lol 

21 hours ago, Astanley said:

I'm not a psychologist (although I'm pretty sure socks suffers from something ending in ..path ) but I think with this group of players that win will be a confidence boost and help them realise that they can compete and improve ,,,,with previous teams I think it would of just confirmed their undeserved idea of self worth .

Disabled path? ? ?

As for Pete the snake cnut....

Man you are so low you could win a limbo contest against a contortionist. The man hasn't been/isn't here to defend himself and I'm sure he isn't stupid (and/or bothered) enough to give you a passing thought when he returns from holidays. I hope someone does though! In most peoples opinions you deserve your shit cnut face inverted and pulled out of your arse;)

And now for the footie.....

COME ON ENGLAND ???

Edited by mushroom

Can't believe he asked to borrow money lol

Ffs have you no pride at all.

I always lived by the creed if someone is asking to borrow money from a bloke it can only mean one thing. He has bad credit history and obviously cant get a loan through normal channels. 

Which is definitely a red flag if they ask to borrow from you.

Btw in talking about someone asking for a bit £50 on a night out or a tenner from a workmate to get lunch. More than happy to oblige that type of loan. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
48 minutes ago, John d said:

That’s what your missis says in a 3 way interracial with black men lol

No you're wrong there! She said my John d never let's me do these type of things anymore....... ??

Edited by Kerny92