World Cup 2018

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

Great final...Croatia bosses the first 30 minutes, but the frogs are the best in this tournament on the counter...pogba and Mbappe played very well...persic was immense for the Croats and Modric is a little magician...

Really enjoyed this world cup...

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Pogba again is so annoying 

Has the tools and the skills to dominate games but he is so mentally weak it’s unreal

soneone LIke wanyamma should just take him apart next year for the crack 

Theirs only so much crap performances I can take with pogba at utd.  Like you say he's mentally week and he's in constant need of positive things said about him . Has one game and he thinks he's world beater , then a shit game and he's all over the place for weeks . It wouldn't be the end of the world if Utd sold him but I fear if he went Spain he might end up unstoppable.  Just doesn't click with mourinho 

• Thanks 1

We’re massively on the same page 

he’s an absolute giant of a man with athleticism but he’s made to look b rate so many times 

I can’t remember who it was he was playing against last season but all he ever did was two touches , one taken stationary then a square ball into feet 

get the f***ing ball and drive at the you big lazy c**t 

10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

We’re massively on the same page 

he’s an absolute giant of a man with athleticism but he’s made to look b rate so many times 

I can’t remember who it was he was playing against last season but all he ever did was two touches , one taken stationary then a square ball into feet 

get the f***ing ball and drive at the you big lazy c**t 

Should get him to watch some yaya toure videos in his prime.  He has the capability to be yaya with buckets of skill . When he's in flow he's got these little touches to take it away from players and attack the heart of teams . But "potential" is one thing , plenty have had great potential but failed.   Ravel Morrison was supposed to be awesome but didn't push on , many more aswell. And although pogba isn't as bad as Morrison their so much more to him and if he's not carefull he might just stagnste and before you know it he's 28/29 and realise it's all behind him 

1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

wouldnt mind going into extra time with croatian president ,seems a game ole girl! 

We nearly got treated to a Mrs wet T shirt at the award ceremony. .....Putin and macron both had brollys  and left the poor lass in the rain ..?  I think they might have been thinking the same :laugh:

• Haha 2