World Cup 2018

6 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Warrior's the overstatement.

Thats the mighty john terry.

Again parents are travelling all over the country to take there kids to football.i do and i have to pay £90/season to do it on top on diesel and the chances are he won't ever get or merit a pro contract.whats your point.? Are we warriors.?

As long as he enjoys his football.

I don’t really get the analogy either if I’m honest mate......one things about taking your boy to his football and the other is about the mental attitude of a player?

and how John Terry plays a role in the conversation is anyone’s guess ! Lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 1

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

Not even a bronze.

Remember at the start everyone said this was the worst England team ever to go to a world cup. Then, as a lot of the other ‘big’ teams faltered, people forgot all that worst team stuff and actually believed they could win it.., everyone just swept up in all that ‘it’s coming home’ stuff. Funny how that mass hysteria works..., bit like when Diana died and all that.

Well, funny if you’re Scottish, Welsh, Irish...etc. ?

• Haha 1

Done a lot better than expected before the competition, not good enough yet to compete with the best...but they're young, learnt a lot, players like  Tripier, pickford, Maguire, Stones have grown through the tournament...Rashford will develop and be prominent in the future, Sterling will have to work on his end product to keep his place, he causes all sorts of trouble but his end product is shit...

I enjoyed the way they played more than normal, even in defeat...at least they want to play, have the ball etc...experience like this can't be bought...

But.......they had a good run to the semis, although Columbia wouldve been a headache for anyone, and Sweden were meant to be impossible to get at, but I thought we played very well against them.... Croatia have actual world class players, Modric has been a top performer for 10 years now, he knows the score...they had these young lads number and forced them to play how Croatia wanted them to play...

It's gonna be a great final I reckon, France have looked really good at times and Croatia have enough strength to beat anyone...

Been a good Craic though, I know the Scots and the Welsh were secretly flying the George's cross and singing it's coming home lol

• Like 2
12 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Done a lot better than expected before the competition, not good enough yet to compete with the best...but they're young, learnt a lot, players like  Tripier, pickford, Maguire, Stones have grown through the tournament...Rashford will develop and be prominent in the future, Sterling will have to work on his end product to keep his place, he causes all sorts of trouble but his end product is shit...

I enjoyed the way they played more than normal, even in defeat...at least they want to play, have the ball etc...experience like this can't be bought...

But.......they had a good run to the semis, although Columbia wouldve been a headache for anyone, and Sweden were meant to be impossible to get at, but I thought we played very well against them.... Croatia have actual world class players, Modric has been a top performer for 10 years now, he knows the score...they had these young lads number and forced them to play how Croatia wanted them to play...

It's gonna be a great final I reckon, France have looked really good at times and Croatia have enough strength to beat anyone...

Been a good Craic though, I know the Scots and the Welsh were secretly flying the George's cross and singing it's coming home lol

, maybe in 2 years time  for the Euros , with might have better team , the under 21s   won the world cup, and under 19s   won the Euro  cup , so you never know  bit of luck with might get  some quality   top players coming through  for senior  squad  .?? 

Wat  a farce the game has turned into ,hounding refs diving cheating wat a fkn joke it’s turned into ,,,,a pen a  realy game changing decision an unintesional contact fkn Jesus the game is well and truly fked piss poor cnts the French infact ther dirty no good cnts and they shit in holes and smell and there birds have hairy armpits and macron is a cnt oh well ? 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 2