World Cup 2018

36 minutes ago, Brigzy said:

I thought England did well in the first half, but thought " please, please, don't sit back and defend a one goal lead"; but that's exactly what they did for a while ! In the second half, you could see what was coming. My heart sank as I saw extra time approaching. Sterling is never going to score, Kane spent more time in midfield than attack, and I couldn't see where an England goal would come from !

England did better than expected.....but, as usual,  we expected more !

true  mate, they could have killed the game of 1st 1/2 , they didnt and payed the price , you always do in football if you dont take your chances  . from watching this tonight  , they would have lost to France   , they had to up there game against better  team  and couldnt  2nd 1/2 . thought  Kane was very poor tonight   , and sterling  was never going to score up front . we done well we qualified  , got out of our group , and beat  easy teams  , then   above  as said  run out of steam, and thats it. i am fookin low , carnt watch  the telly  , and wont read any papers  , to much fookin hype  as usual   fook it .!!!

• Like 1

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, WILF said:

What no one ever mentions is the way he dragged his team into a champions league final even sacrificing his own place in that final to help get them there.....that is heart you can’t buy and you can’t teach, you are either born with it or not.

You'll see those kind of thing every saturday at amatuer level for football,rugby and mma fighters who do it for fun not for 200,000 a week.

Go and watch a good standard of amatuer rugby.18 stone men getting tackled by a scrum half and then going to work in the evening and they don't come close to be labeled warrior.good professional at best.

9 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

You'll see those kind of thing every saturday at amatuer level for football,rugby and mma fighters who do it for fun not for 200,000 a week.

Go and watch a good standard of amatuer rugby.18 stone men getting tackled by a scrum half and then going to work in the evening and they don't come close to be labeled warrior.good professional at best.

that was the one major  thing  that killed the game for me , all this play acting   to get a fowl  , for a penalty  or free kick   it stinks , 95 % there fook all wrong with them, it put me right of tournament  ,  big time .!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

No, you won’t !

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, you won’t !

No your right.roy keane is a true warrior.getting up at 10,go training in his ferrari for a couple of hours 4 times a week and a game of football on a saturday and getting £200,000 a week.

No man makes try saving tackles against much bigger men running at them for fun and then have to go to work an hour after.f**k me most are self employed.

48 minutes ago, bird said:

that was the one major  thing  that killed the game for me , all this play acting   to get a fowl  , for a penalty  or free kick   it stinks , 95 % there fook all wrong with them, it put me right of tournament  ,  big time .!

Neymar.the best in the world.....at what.? He acting was funny as f**k.

It's not all bad. There will be a couple of hundred thousand good quality unwanted 2nd hand barbeques for sale on DoneDeal for the next few days. Grab yourselves a bargain lads. Summer is not over.

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

A young team made the semis of a World Cup lads.

Not bad ?

:hmm: Yep England did, but the only reason we got there was luck.    We have not played well in the tournament, scraped by in several matches and beaten by a team who outplayed us in all areas.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, bird said:

Football is too big a business for honesty mate 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

My only gripe with the tournament is weak refereeing 

Players crowding around refs evt

It don't happen in rugby ' refs get respect.

Boxings the same .

Football the players take the piss.

Refs should warn them before the game and then the moment they start Should card a few to stop the cheating and the antics as it's getting to bad nowdays .

Depends on the ref, some refs in this cup were outstanding I thought.

Back in the day Collina never had any crap.

2 hours ago, jiggy said:

It's not all bad. There will be a couple of hundred thousand good quality unwanted 2nd hand barbeques for sale on DoneDeal for the next few days. Grab yourselves a bargain lads. Summer is not over.

IT IS NOOOOWWW!!!! ??

Sorry couldn't resist ?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

My only gripe with the tournament is weak refereeing 

Players crowding around refs evt

It don't happen in rugby ' refs get respect.

Boxings the same .

Football the players take the piss.

Refs should warn them before the game and then the moment they start Should card a few to stop the cheating and the antics as it's getting to bad nowdays .

Personally I thought most of the referees were ok to good!    I agree about the crowding and arguing with refs though, and some players have actually been carded for this, but perhaps FIFA needs to crack down more in this area!

21 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Loveren should of been carded on 3-4 occasions last night .

He got away with murder.

Then Walker gets a yellow for fook all .

Yeah, refs make mistakes mate......but on the whole he let the game flow.

If football referees ever got like rugby referees the game would be as boring as rugby !