World Cup 2018

Offshore at moment and  a few bitter Jocks giving it large out here,never seen them till final whistle ?   ,I wont be supporting them in the Curling anymore at the Winter Olympics . ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

Point being there are plenty of small countries out there who punch above their weight, a proportion of Scots come across as massively small time, they never punch above their weight at tournaments, if they even qualify and only pipe up when England inevitably lose with second hand memes, pretty cringey really.

14 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Screenshot_20180711-220623.thumb.png.98ca961ad7af2d69e0989521592a0dfd.png

Yeah, England were pish ! Imagine only getting to the last four in the worlds greatest football competition  and losing 2-1 in extra time !

I bet the two hundred and odd countries, including such great teams as Nepal,  Saint Kitts & Nevis, Scotland, Mongolia, etc, are pissing themselves laughing !

England should hang their heads in shame, only reaching the last four in the world !

• Like 1

Thank feck for that.

The b*****d tv and radio keep saying football's coming home.

It's all lies just like brexit.

Feck all is coming home.

I'm surprised no one has blamed the Russians 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, villaman said:

Why the f**k did we sit back again , mangers fault 

Did you see it like that mate?....I didn’t.

I thought Croatia made a good job of pressing our back 3 and making us kick long for long periods of the game, they knew they had the beating of us in the air at the back and we were second to every second ball in the mid?

Basically Croatia are a better team and deserved to win, we've been shit hot at set pieces and that's about it. We can make the occasional break but we haven't got the creativity or the quality on the ball, just look at the amount of times we've ran out of ideas and ended up passing back to Pickford.

Edited by Kerny92
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Did you see it like that mate?....I didn’t.

I thought Croatia made a good job of pressing our back 3 and making us kick long for long periods of the game, they knew they had the beating of us in the air at the back and we were second to every second ball in the mid?

Well just got back and even on the news they said we just sat back after the goal and that is the way I saw the game