World Cup 2018

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, nothernlite said:

Screenshot_20180711-213531.thumb.png.1fdb8ced86f96d384cf86cd0c38c7756.png

Surprise surprise you raise your skirt when we lose wc semi final not bad for a young team i think you would be of sticking to wearing your skirts and putting your lips round a pipe with make up on  and then once you even qualify for a tournament then have a say ? I bet Bruce is On steak tonight 

• Haha 1
Just now, blackmaggie said:

Surprise surprise you raise your skirt when we lose wc semi final not bad for a young team i think you would be of sticking to wearing your skirts and putting your lips round a pipe with make up on  and then once you even qualify for a tournament then have a say ? I bet Bruce is On steak tonight 

Dinner  take it to heart better team won youse done well.

• Like 1

They did well to get to the semi final, truth be told Croatia are the better team. We just haven't got that quality to win it IMO. Not creative or skilful enough, we have the youth and the pace though to do well. 

5 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

Like to dish it out but you can’t take it. Beat off the only two decent teams you played. Think maybe the Panama win went to your heads.

It’s comin home ????

• Haha 1
Just now, pesky1972 said:

Like to dish it out but you can’t take it. Beat off the only two decent teams you played. Think maybe the Panama win went to your heads.

It’s comin home ????

At least we actually left home......??

• Haha 3