World Cup 2018

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kanny said:

Wednesday I think and final on Sunday 

15th Is the final, if its Angleterre Vs France its gonna be Massive here!

What time Wednesday im working till 7 gmt

1 hour ago, Waz said:

15th Is the final, if its Angleterre Vs France its gonna be Massive here!

What time Wednesday im working till 7 gmt

7 o'clock  uk I'm presuming but I'm just guessing tbh

• Like 1
2 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Croatia look like they’ve got nothing left to give. Think England will have the beating of them.

and me mate , be bloody hard game , but think we just have enough to beat them.  i think France will be in the finale , and prob lift the cup , but you never know we just need a bit of luck on the day, ,   WALKER , PICKFORD ,were  Brill  great game it was    Come on England 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Good thing about this world cup aswell Is theirs been no hint of the violence the media portrayed before the tournament.  Might be something to do with Russia doing well aswell 

There is no violence because Putin got his heavys to have a chat with the hooligan firms and warned them that if they embarrass the motherland then they would all end up drinking a pint glass of Novichok (poison) ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yea the FSB chapped Thier doors and had them well warned. Told the leaders they are responsible if they misbehaved and there plenty room in the ghulags.

Anyway hope the England team do it. Despite the fact those pundits on the telly are Getting unbearable!

Should take a leaf out Southgates book what a gentleman he is and humble in his interviews. He can celebrate and go crazy when the job is done. 

• Like 6

A couple of my pals flew out to Moscow for the Columbia game, he said he's never felt as safe in a place. Full of army and police, said there wasn't many English out during the day and nobody was wearing their England shirts. ???

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland.

Well done England on reaching the semi's.:thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

Shock horror, some people get pissed and do daft shit ! Who would have thunk it !

Ill take nobody else ever got battered up the west end with their pals and attempted to drive a Routemaster up the Tottenham Court Road ? 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Shock horror, some people get pissed and do daft shit ! Who would have thunk it !

Ill take nobody else ever got battered up the west end with their pals and attempted to drive a Routemaster up the Tottenham Court Road ? 

I can safely say my West End has never been battered up at by my mates or anyone else.. ?