World Cup 2018

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

In today’s game it was s pen another game fkd by the ref which is why football of today ain’t worth a bet where’s the ref from ? Cherry pie 

The ball was going out, the player wasn't going to do anything apart from watch it go over the line. It's all about the context.

Brazil made enough chances in the  2nd half to win the game but just couldn’t take them. Always sad to see Brazil exit a world cup but I won’t miss that cheating little prick Neymar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Why would I? The ball was going out and the tackle had no affect at all.

Only going on what today's refs award, your 100%,no chance that was  a goal scoring opportunity! 

2 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

Why would I? The ball was going out and the tackle had no affect at all.

I agree it was not a goal scoring opportunity, hed already lost the ball before the tackle came in .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

If the ball wer going out and you chinned the player it’s a pen same difference

Think chinking someone is would be classed different to a tackle.  Dangerous play or something like that 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, MickC said:

The way this years tournament has gone probs still a few surprises to happen yet lads . ?

It will certainly be a surprise to me if England win today!

Lets be clear, I wish them well and hope they do, but I have had no faith any England team since about 1966!  Despite what a few pundits suggest, this lot still look a shower to me, albeit slightly less of a shower than some previous England teams!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Deker said:

It will certainly be a surprise to me if England win today!

Lets be clear, I wish them well and hope they do, but I have had no faith any England team since about 1966!  Despite what a few pundits suggest, this lot still look a shower to me, albeit slightly less of a shower than some previous England teams!

Just can't bring myself to get excited about any England footy team either ,always a let down and there's a better chance of me being on a quiet shore line with a bass rod in my hand than watching that shower of over paid shite loose when the going gets tough..Belgium will lift the trophy imo..