World Cup 2018

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

Dare we dream of the final??

Now on this side of the draw who has played better than England so far in the tournament?

The way the Columbians played against England was to unsettle the young lads, loads of fouls, playing up, generally acting the twat... that's fair enough, you've got to try anything to win..but they didn't, we showed a load of character, may not have been the best game from us attacking, but it was a very solid performance.

Maguire was excellent, Stones is really starting to shine, Trippier is a real surprise, he can play and defend.. Kane was excellent up front both in attacking situations and digging in do the hard work... Southgate has completed changed my opinion on him, he's a class act, the play in the way he has told them, the defenders and keeper all look comfortable on the ball (there may be a f**k up at some time as we don't just lump it anymore, but I say thank f**k we are trying to play a bit)...

There will always be negativity around England from the fans, no.need this time...I hoped for s quarter final.snd we're there, against Sweden.. what a chance..  and I feel we've got a good chance against Croatia or Russia... both can be got at, and the Croatian looked pedestrian against Denmark..are we a little better than Denmark at the minute??

I'm enjoying it, I like the way the team are set up, I like the pace around it, that last game gives them all a new and good experience, I.like the manager... I think we can be proud of these young lads, they've shown.England in a good light...

England v France final... crying frogs...It's coming home, it's coming home,... lol

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Now on this side of the draw who has played better than England so far in the tournament?

The way the Columbians played against England was to unsettle the young lads, loads of fouls, playing up, generally acting the twat... that's fair enough, you've got to try anything to win..but they didn't, we showed a load of character, may not have been the best game from us attacking, but it was a very solid performance.

Maguire was excellent, Stones is really starting to shine, Trippier is a real surprise, he can play and defend.. Kane was excellent up front both in attacking situations and digging in do the hard work... Southgate has completed changed my opinion on him, he's a class act, the play in the way he has told them, the defenders and keeper all look comfortable on the ball (there may be a f**k up at some time as we don't just lump it anymore, but I say thank f**k we are trying to play a bit)...

There will always be negativity around England from the fans, no.need this time...I hoped for s quarter final.snd we're there, against Sweden.. what a chance..  and I feel we've got a good chance against Croatia or Russia... both can be got at, and the Croatian looked pedestrian against Denmark..are we a little better than Denmark at the minute??

I'm enjoying it, I like the way the team are set up, I like the pace around it, that last game gives them all a new and good experience, I.like the manager... I think we can be proud of these young lads, they've shown.England in a good light...

England v France final... crying frogs...It's coming home, it's coming home,... lol

We win the cup beat France and pull out of the eu with a hard Brexit  the eu crumbles Merkel gets bumholed by the adf and macron gets spit roasted by victor Oban and Putin  lol il drink to that ????????

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

just on the news  Vardy  be out , he carrying   injury , and few others  as well , it going to be very hot sat , so we  be pushed  to the limit , just hope we can get past them   Come on England

• Like 2
On 03/07/2018 at 14:39, mushroom said:

I've just made a bet.... if England reach the finals, I'm painting a great big St George's flag on both sides of the dog and on his head and then gonna walk him around BCN taking photos before the match ?

Paint ya own head or cant you afford that much paint ? 

5 hours ago, NEWKID said:

One game at a time mate, one game at a time ;) 

1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

Are we allowed to talk about Maguire diving to try get a penalty yet?

Not really something you want to see from an England player but we have won nothing playing fair over the years so maybe its time to start playing like the rest of them !

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MickC said:

Not really something you want to see from an England player but we have won nothing playing fair over the years so maybe its time to start playing like the rest of them !

Michael Owen was the trendsetter