World Cup 2018

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Argentina out 

Germany out 

Portugal out 

no Holland 

no Italy 

a below average Brazil 

spain and France shadows of previous teams ?

no , surely not , I mean , this is england after all .....

It will hurt even more getting beat by someone  like Columbia, if they don't do it now they will never do it IMO.

1 hour ago, John d said:

I’ve only met a few mate but they were equally as tidy if not better than the swedes!

Not the one that latched onto me the other year in Cyprus, i think her eskimo faced husband wanted me to get stuck in to her...... 

• Haha 1

I saw Liverpool and Manchester United may be coming to Michigan to play a game/match in July. It's kind of ironic because over here. If a kid tells his dad he'd rather play soccer than hockey.

He's immediately placed under "suspicion". ?‍❤️‍?‍?

Enjoy the games/matches guys!

• Haha 2

Funny you say that, because in the British Isles if a kid can read their own name by 5 we DONT think they are some kind of strange genius that should be put in a programme for highly advanced kids ! Lol lol 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Argentina out 

Germany out 

Portugal out 

no Holland 

no Italy 

a below average Brazil 

spain and France shadows of previous teams ?

no , surely not , I mean , this is england after all .....

As I mentioned in another thread I think some of the No Hope teams have provided really watchable and interesting matches.    

England were back to their normal form against Belgium (the first test we have had), hopeless on the ball, stood around with that usual look of what do I do with the ball now?

I don't see a single team on fire which should mean England has a chance, but unfortunately I see England going out to Columbia. ?

If we go out to Columbia then the occasion has got to them and were no better than we've been for the last 20 years as we are a lot better team. I don't think they will lose though this team doesn't seem blighted by failures of the past and they don't seem like a bunch of tits more about interested in being on the front cover of ok magazine like the last lot.

4 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

If we go out to Columbia then the occasion has got to them and were no better than we've been for the last 20 years as we are a lot better team. I don't think they will lose though this team doesn't seem blighted by failures of the past and they don't seem like a bunch of tits more about interested in being on the front cover of ok magazine like the last lot.

I think there is a refreshing modesty about the England squad and I think folks can always get behind that.

If they can sort a few simple bits then who knows?......as fans we can dare to dream.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, WILF said:

Funny you say that, because in the British Isles if a kid can read their own name by 5 we DONT think they are some kind of strange genius that should be put in a programme for highly advanced kids ! Lol lol 

Aye, you just cull them outright.?

• Haha 1