f****n choice it is

Well i posted in may about me terrier f***ing off and had to fetch her from kennels cost 67 quid for them would realese her back

Got a big letter today saying im looking at up to 6 month jail for allowing a dog to stray on a publick way wi no name tag c**ts

Anyroad the dogs chipped and them tags ping off when shes working lost at least 3 best thing about it that little dog has assisted in many a pest control job for the very council.what now wants to life me off  wankers ?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You were working for A Pest Controller...and any dog used for the destruction of vermin, or in a sporting situation, is exempt from wearing a metal tag... It is dangerous to allow a dog to wear a

What the shoes 

A hat to put on your helmet.  

Posted Images

You were working for A Pest Controller...and any dog used for the destruction of vermin, or in a sporting situation, is exempt from wearing a metal tag...

It is dangerous to allow a dog to wear a collar when entering cover or going to ground, so just stapling the metal tag to a dog's neck,.. would be inhumane...?

Mind you, as an Experienced Operative,.you should have gone after the dog when it was pursuing that rat/ rabbit,..through the town...

You are now, fired...?

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

No no no the dog never had a tag on ive put them on before and they get lost but my point is the dogs chipped surley thats the f***ing idea of it all and it dont matter if you say it had 1 on it dint [BANNED TEXT] them found it 

Anyroad they never take me alive

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Phil Lloyd said:

You were working for A Pest Controller...and any dog used for the destruction of vermin, or in a sporting situation, is exempt from wearing a metal tag...

It is dangerous to allow a dog to wear a collar when entering cover or going to ground, so just stapling the metal tag to a dog's neck,.. would be inhumane...?

Mind you, as an Experienced Operative,.you should have gone after the dog when it was pursuing that rat/ rabbit,..through the town...

You are now, fired...?

I gave them all that mate there wankers and all of a sudden the dept we were doing the work for no longer exsits 

Its gonna be like waco but wiout the guns i aint got 1 but ive got sharp sticks and a set of yackers

• Haha 2