f****n choice it is

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You were working for A Pest Controller...and any dog used for the destruction of vermin, or in a sporting situation, is exempt from wearing a metal tag... It is dangerous to allow a dog to wear a

What the shoes 

A hat to put on your helmet.  

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Black neck said:

No no no the dog never had a tag on ive put them on before and they get lost but my point is the dogs chipped surley thats the f***ing idea of it all and it dont matter if you say it had 1 on it dint [BANNED TEXT] them found it 

Anyroad they never take me alive

That's the ticket fight um till death lol 

4 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

That's the ticket fight um till death lol 

140 quid fine it is much as i wanted to go out in a hail of pepper spray and night sticks , the misses wont let me so its not that ive backed down im not allowed you see

But if i was well theyd know to it

• Haha 2
Just now, Black neck said:

140 quid fine it is much as i wanted to go out in a hail of pepper spray and night sticks , the misses wont let me so its not that ive backed down im not allowed you see

But if i was well theyd know to it

Are you going to pay it.

2 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

Are you going to pay it.

Well if you plead guilty by post you get a 33 percent reduction on the fine the other option is go to court lose and pay the full fine plus costs or nick what a f***ing joke 

19 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well if you plead guilty by post you get a 33 percent reduction on the fine the other option is go to court lose and pay the full fine plus costs or nick what a f***ing joke 

I don't know what it's like over there but over here they lock you up for about an hour and then let you out if it's for fines, about 15 year's ago the Fine's officer kept calling to my mothers over a fine I got but I wouldn't pay it I got sick of dodging him and I went up the station and said bring me to Mount joy I'm not paying it,he told me to fcuk off that if he brought me there I'd probably be home before him and I never heard anything since.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I don't know what it's like over there but over here they lock you up for about an hour and then let you out if it's for fines, about 15 year's ago the Fine's officer kept calling to my mothers over a fine I got but I wouldn't pay it I got sick of dodging him and I went up the station and said bring me to Mount joy I'm not paying it,he told me to fcuk off that if he brought me there I'd probably be home before him and I never heard anything since.

Well over here you can get lifed off for buggery