Ah my boy came round with a card for fathers day , bless his heart. But he had fallen of his skate board and put some cut in his hand, the mrs fussed over him washing it plasters and cream etc. He is thirty seven FFS. Lol.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kids got me this and a season ticket for the river wye..... Happy days ? 

Woke up a 7 and took the mutts out,phonecall from my daughter in Sydney whilst walking the fields,feck the rest of humanity and what they think,i wiped my tears on me old mucky T shirt with Beddy terr

Got a nice little knife from the kids 

Posted Images

Just now, morton said:

Woke up a 7 and took the mutts out,phonecall from my daughter in Sydney whilst walking the fields,feck the rest of humanity and what they think,i wiped my tears on me old mucky T shirt with Beddy terriers at heel,could,nt wish for a better day.

I got phone calls this morning...…..at 4.30am :laugh: good to hear their voices.

• Like 2

I got some new hair shavers of the youngest lad a bed chair for fishing of the eldest lad which he's just borrowed  the middle lad a new landing net and the two step daughters who I have brought up as mine own beer and deodorants and loads of bags of sweets 

• Like 6
32 minutes ago, morton said:

Woke up a 7 and took the mutts out,phonecall from my daughter in Sydney whilst walking the fields,feck the rest of humanity and what they think,i wiped my tears on me old mucky T shirt with Beddy terriers at heel,could,nt wish for a better day.

Priceless mate. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Mates daughter found a baby squirrel on the bank, it jumped in her pocket an wouldn’t come out??? no sign of any other squirrel for miles an after hours of waiting they decided fcuk it an took it home with them, he ain’t best impressed but daughter is over moon with her new pet??? my lad was under strict instructions not to even think about trying fetch it home here?

A70BC963-49BF-4E10-9462-27D494769A4A.thumb.jpeg.c60a6eb196fbeb87393167ebf21376a1.jpeg

Don,t go there pal,throw it to the ferrets.

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I ain’t goin anywhere ?? it’s gone home way mates daughter an I’m glad to say I’m over an hour away??? no fcukin way it’s comin here, I’d ring its neck first tbh??

my mate rescued a squiggel,he kept,fed and nurtured the fecking thing for 2 years and it lived happily in his bedroom away from his lurcher and terriers,you know where this is going now don,t you?one day his sister thought it needed a bath and accidently drowned the fecking thing.

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I ain’t goin anywhere ?? it’s gone home way mates daughter an I’m glad to say I’m over an hour away??? no fcukin way it’s comin here, I’d ring its neck first tbh??

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I had a pal with one years ago, was seriously stupid tame with him an he could fetch it out to play an that, but what a vicious lil cnut it was with everybody excep him?  ruined his ma’s stuff few times chewing through wires or through the bathroom door?? survives for about 4 or 5 year then a neighbors cat got it, he told us the squirrel didn’t even know what hit it, cat come out hedge an nailed an killed it instantly, he wasn’t even up or down about it either ?? 

Thats feck all,i had one ,mind you it was a red i found shivering and cold  whilst i was after trout at Grassington,nurtured the fecking thing,kept it in the kitchen and my wife took a shine to it,she also had 3 marmosets in a run at the side of the lurchers,every day she would let the marmosets out and they followed her around the garden and bushes,with the squirrel in tow,the male marmoset was protective of the wife and bonded with her,the deluded twat,i came home from work one day and went for a romantic embrace and the fecking thing took a lump out of my lug and blood poured down my back,mad as a b*****d i opened the lurcher pen to let the mongrel vent my wrath,the lurcher ran into the kitchen and swiftly mullered the squirrel,the marmoset sat smugly on the wiifes  shoulder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Squirrels are notorious for abandoning there young, I had one come up to me on a job I was on a few years back exactly the same climbed up my leg and went into my pocket, I was crawling with fleas by the time I got home and put it in a cage, stayed with us for a couple of years and was great with the family but once they become sexually mature they start attacking anyone else that comes into the house ?

• Like 3