• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kids got me this and a season ticket for the river wye..... Happy days ? 

Woke up a 7 and took the mutts out,phonecall from my daughter in Sydney whilst walking the fields,feck the rest of humanity and what they think,i wiped my tears on me old mucky T shirt with Beddy terr

Got a nice little knife from the kids 

Posted Images

On 16/06/2018 at 07:56, Francie said:

Yes mate, but you dont understand the point, there destroying the family unit, an trying to normalize single parenthood, two das,two mas etc.

Thats why they attack anything traditional by calling it, wait for it, patriarchy ffs.

A father cant be proud these days, an be proud of providing for family an mothers who love to be a homesteader ie take care of house an kids are ridiculed ffs.

Thank goodness its mostly america but its coming up from behind here.

Happy fathers day.

Spot on Francie, nothing makes me prouder than knowing by me working my misses can spend real quality  time with the girls and not have some stranger raise em

• Thanks 1
Just now, Welsh_red said:

Rather you than me . That would freak me out no end 

Understandably mate but it’s right up my street ?? Always try meditation ect but just can’t ever get there so looking forward to trying this 

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Unusual gift,sounds really good.

I don’t usually like things being bought for me mate but was chuffed to bits with this as I’ve been wanting to try it for ages. Might not be any good for me but at least I’ll get some peace and quiet lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Lukeluke said:

I don’t usually like things being bought for me mate but was chuffed to bits with this as I’ve been wanting to try it for ages. Might not be any good for me but at least I’ll get some peace and quiet lol 

Take a torch and a good book with you 

On 15/06/2018 at 15:41, lurcherman 887 said:

Been a widespread call for fathers day to be banned ... from the lesbos of course .. on the grounds that not all children have fathers. But all babies come from a mother.. whats happeneing in this world 

Woke up a 7 and took the mutts out,phonecall from my daughter in Sydney whilst walking the fields,feck the rest of humanity and what they think,i wiped my tears on me old mucky T shirt with Beddy terriers at heel,could,nt wish for a better day.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1