• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kids got me this and a season ticket for the river wye..... Happy days ? 

Woke up a 7 and took the mutts out,phonecall from my daughter in Sydney whilst walking the fields,feck the rest of humanity and what they think,i wiped my tears on me old mucky T shirt with Beddy terr

Got a nice little knife from the kids 

Posted Images

I have fetched to step girls up from toddlers plus 3 of my own. I've worked hard to provide for them. They all show there love for me on fathers day. And always spoil me rotten. With very thoughtful gifts, not last minute pound land shite. So no split arse rugg munchers are gonna stop that for me!! ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Never celebrated it, never will. Seven of my kids know not to bother, an my old man never got bugger all too. There never was a father's day when I grew up. Just another excuse for card companies to make money! 

36 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv just been woke up after 3 hours kip, with 4 mental bratts stood over me piling useless shite on me as I open me eyes?? they only wanna smash me toffee up with wee hammer an open everything for a nosey? about to leave for North Yorkshire country shown for a few hours then an evening on river, make some memories today guys, we won’t be here for ever an time with kids is time well spent, don’t know about you fcukers but my kids are actually only folk that like me????

Like is a strong word, they're stuck with thi.  ??

No prezzies this year...  great time were having over here though. Enjoy your day lads .. done the virtual reality at the burj khalifa f**k me its like real life couldnt bring myself to jump off the edge even no it wasnt real lol. So life like its unbelivable 

5E1D5CAC-88EA-4FFC-9DD0-A024CA33BB34.jpeg

D6838BAB-3763-4A6F-BB69-49C72211392D.jpeg

F11A8084-30CE-46F1-94DE-82F407BEC34D.jpeg

• Like 6