• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kids got me this and a season ticket for the river wye..... Happy days ? 

Woke up a 7 and took the mutts out,phonecall from my daughter in Sydney whilst walking the fields,feck the rest of humanity and what they think,i wiped my tears on me old mucky T shirt with Beddy terr

Got a nice little knife from the kids 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

It was on the BBC news this morning. The best way to deal with all this nonsense, if you don’t agree with it, is to just ignore it. The problem with the huge amount of almost suffocating media we have today, is that it gives a voice and a platform to all the looneys of the day.., no matter how small a minority they belong to. It’s all just bullshit and reacting to it only gives them more airtime. 

Same can be said for lots of modern "problems".  Internet gives them a mouthpiece and s opportunity to find like minded people.  From there they get back slaps and high fives for being "exteme" in their field so basically just do it for the kudos . 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Yanks aren't planning on banning father's day, mate. :hmm:

I never said yanks chris, you know who im talking about mate, theyve suceeded in ruining the miss america, among many other things, there lunatics.

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Yanks aren't planning on banning father's day, mate. :hmm:

Neither is UK , just a couple of mouthy c**ts getting their 5 minutes of fame . Theirs no way they will actually ban father's Day . Their argument is stupid and media will report it for that reason , will get peoples backs up and get clicks on their internet pages to read their stupid opinion. Therefore more clicks "traffic" on their website the more they get for advertising on their page , the more popular their business 

I think everyone should just laugh at this kind of crap instead of getting wound up by it 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Francie said:

I never said yanks chris, you know who im talking about mate, theyve suceeded in ruining the miss america, among many other things, there lunatics.

Sorry mate, I misread your OP.

Can't be arsed with Miss America though... There are enough stupid people on reality TV as it is.

44 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Neither is UK , just a couple of mouthy c**ts getting their 5 minutes of fame . Theirs no way they will actually ban father's Day . Their argument is stupid and media will report it for that reason , will get peoples backs up and get clicks on their internet pages to read their stupid opinion. Therefore more clicks "traffic" on their website the more they get for advertising on their page , the more popular their business 

I think everyone should just laugh at this kind of crap instead of getting wound up by it 

Fair one. Reading the links posted I got maybe a paragraph in before I closed the tab and went outside for a cold beer. I love watching the hummingbirds. Nature's Prozac.

Yes mate, but you dont understand the point, there destroying the family unit, an trying to normalize single parenthood, two das,two mas etc.

Thats why they attack anything traditional by calling it, wait for it, patriarchy ffs.

A father cant be proud these days, an be proud of providing for family an mothers who love to be a homesteader ie take care of house an kids are ridiculed ffs.

Thank goodness its mostly america but its coming up from behind here.

Happy fathers day.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Francie said:

A father cant be proud these days, an be proud of providing for family an mothers who love to be a homesteader ie take care of house an kids are ridiculed ffs.

Can't see that being true anywhere Tbh . Who in the world says father's can't be proud for providing for their family . I know I am and all I know are . And the reason most arnt "homesteaders" is because it's nigh on impossible to get by with one wage any more . Years gone by a family could get by , get a mortgage and create a "home" for themselves on the man's wage and a woman would sort kids and house . It's very hard getting by on one wage these days especially with the price of everything . My Mrs would love to sit at home taking care off house but she chooses to work even tho it's only £20 more than shed get in benefits 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Francie said:

Yes mate, but you dont understand the point, there destroying the family unit, an trying to normalize single parenthood, two das,two mas etc.

Modern living is destroying the family unit. People who have no business being together doing so over a perceived tradition. Monogamy isn't for everyone.

Thats why they attack anything traditional by calling it, wait for it, patriarchy ffs.

I can partly agree with that but not everything that is traditional is essentially good. Human sacrifices are traditional. Stoning women for adultery is also traditional. Subjugating women is traditional.

Sure they can but it isn't for everybody. If it works great but if it doesn't? So what?

Thank goodness its mostly america but its coming up from behind here.

Divorce rates are literally a flip of the coin. Maybe the tradition is the problem.

Happy fathers day

And to you. :thumbs:

Haha i think ye got the wrong end of the stick there lads, im a proud father, an am sure ye all are yourselves.

Im relating to the feminists in america trying to get rid of everything masculine, an traditional about family.

• Haha 1