• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kids got me this and a season ticket for the river wye..... Happy days ? 

Woke up a 7 and took the mutts out,phonecall from my daughter in Sydney whilst walking the fields,feck the rest of humanity and what they think,i wiped my tears on me old mucky T shirt with Beddy terr

Got a nice little knife from the kids 

Posted Images

It was on the BBC news this morning. The best way to deal with all this nonsense, if you don’t agree with it, is to just ignore it. The problem with the huge amount of almost suffocating media we have today, is that it gives a voice and a platform to all the looneys of the day.., no matter how small a minority they belong to. It’s all just bullshit and reacting to it only gives them more airtime. 

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, si brown said:

ffs... what next?!

I look forward to getting a new flask and toblerone every year:laugh:

my son coming over sat with his baby daughter (11 month old )  , he get all the fuss now   his mother be all over them, they forget a old fecker  like me  now lol  , mind you i dont blame them  really  , they got great life of in front  them  carnt beat  youth , i might get  pair of  crap socks if i am lucky  lol, the dogs still  like  if nothing else   lol 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, bird said:

my son coming over sat with his baby daughter (11 month old )  , he get all the fuss now   his mother be all over them, they forget a old fecker  like me  now lol  , mind you i dont blame them  really  , they got great life of in front  them  carnt beat  youth , i might get  pair of  crap socks if i am lucky  lol, the dogs still  like  if nothing else   lol 

you probably dont want to be getting a card when they re-name it special person day

the only time I ever call someone special is when there fcukin stupid :laugh:

• Haha 3

I'm looking forward to it - my daughter and the missus are making a proper homemade curry and onion bhajis from scratch and, they're making my favourite key lime pie for afters.

....... It's going to be a good day :drinks:

Bollocks to the new age Lesbos :feck:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I'm looking forward to it - my daughter and the missus are making a proper homemade curry and onion bhajis from scratch and, they're making my favourite key lime pie for afters.

....... It's going to be a good day :drinks:

Bollocks to the new age Lesbos :feck:

Lol the new age squad need helmet ???????