On 15 June 2018 at 13:01, Mr Wilkes said:

It’s simple shot black latex , I usually buy it in a sheet and cut my own but the next order will be 19mm straight die-cut, it’ll save me messing around ??

304DF4F9-D5D9-4AB8-BC36-0C2453D7BC05.png

Couple of questions as you have obviously bought a bit of gear from him, does he have uk outlets now and if not have you been hit with any import tax and what are the delivery times like ?? 

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Couple of questions as you have obviously bought a bit of gear from him, does he have uk outlets now and if not have you been hit with any import tax and what are the delivery times like ?? 

I’m sure pro shot stock some of his gear (I’ll look into it), when he sends cattys I’ve been hit £16 import/ Royal Mail handling charges , it takes 7-10 days to get here.

Cheers mr Wilkes I quite fancy one of those hammer catty/bow combo things but at 100 dollars plus duty,s it's a bit steep, especially as I,ve made a few sling bows from scratch and they cost me less than £20 to make 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...