wish i was coming in from school to this

THE BAIRNS NEW BIKE

1991 YZ125 THE WIDOW MAKER THEY CALL THESE IN 125 AND 250

IV HAD BOTH AND I CAN SAY I KNOW WHY THEY CALL THEM THAT LOL

IT NEEDS A FEW THINGS DONE TO IT LIKE NEW PLASTICS AND HE WANTS IT BLING.ED OUT LOL

AND NEW GRAPHICS

HE HAS NOT BEEN OUT ON IT YET ,,,,SUNDAY I THINK,,,BUT HE IS GOING TO HAVE A SORE ASS OFF IT

WHEN IT THROWS HIM OFF

and it will lol

he is not used to this kind of power and its his first moto x bike he has just had a pit bike before this

and he needs to get used to the clutch he has not been on a bike with a clutch before .

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

P070413_13.41.jpg

P070413_13.42.jpg

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

That's nice Jimmy :good:

I'm glad you got him sorted mate - I reckon he'll love it :yes:

Once he rides it

he will ether love it or hate it

when it scares the sh*t out of him lol

AND IT WILL:yes:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Nice I remember reading the crosser mags back then , and these an the Honda cr,s coming out, certainly a jump in power from the older machines. 

Now get some tzr wheels on it an make road legal supermoto?

THE ONE CONDITION THAT HE GOT A MOTO X BIKE WAS THAT HE WAS NOT TO ASK FOR A BIKE ON THE ROAD .

HIS MOMS INSTRUCTIONS.

AND YOU DONT CROSS HIS MOM

I  SHOULD KNOW SHE IS MY DAUGHTER LOL

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Haha 1

He’ll be made up with that mate ..who wouldn’t be ..we was lucky to have a push bike and we only had one of them because we made them up from old bits from the tip and bits we found ( sometimes before they were lost ) ..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding..... Only joking ?had one in 96,quick little bike but always in bits..... Last one I had was Yzf 4261086427770_BlackheartsDogs084.thumb.jpg.8738768a9a84f97ca1d7dc6b46569692.jpg... That was bombproof to be fair, got this for my lad when he was 6, taught him to ride a quad first.... frontend comes up when I ride it lol?

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, kanny said:

Very nice that Mac I had a couple of yz's in my youth 125 and 250 cc great little bikes :thumbs:

Just been told off his dad its a 94 lol

iv had a few yz250,s you dont ride them you just hold on to them lol

until they throw you off :laugh:

witch mine did quiet often ?

48 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding..... Only joking ?had one in 96,quick little bike but always in bits..... Last one I had was Yzf 4261086427770_BlackheartsDogs084.thumb.jpg.8738768a9a84f97ca1d7dc6b46569692.jpg... That was bombproof to be fair, got this for my lad when he was 6, taught him to ride a quad first.... frontend comes up when I ride it lol?

Loved my KTM 525  cracking bikes but heavy

to chuck about lol

• Like 1

2 strokes mint for scaring yourself silly and cheap to fix,4 stroke more predictable controllable power and expensive to fix.Had a good few over the years of both and there great fun but one of the scariest was a little race tuned KX65 I got from Bikesport for my nephew one xmas,that was ridiculous fast for the size of it .

• Like 1

Didn’t the 480 have only 4 gears ,one of my mates had one, another mate had a air cooled cr500 habby  horse,I had quite a few motor crossers the first was the original red rocket cr250 air cooled I’m sure it was a 1978 model it was quicker than my mates water cooled  cr 250 ,I was world champion falling of the 250,s I’m sure lol,wf

• Like 1
1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

There was a field at end of a farm track that the village kids could ride on , and a older lad bought a basket case cr480 that was a case of hanging on, the field used to lock up and he would kick them so they drop back down again ?

Forks not field bloody phone!

• Haha 1