Should be interesting

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There, ll give them a few seasons, then tree hugging rabbit shaggers will start there save the wolfs bullshit. Because shooters will have to start culling then when they realise lamb tastes nicer than

Who

They will still go for the wolves

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Councilestatekid said:

I thought there was already a wolf pack roaming Scotland and doing well didn't they let pack loose as a trail a few years ago like the 6 lynx in the lakes.

Wasn’t that about ten years ago they released a trackered pack an found all the location collars dumped in a river after being cut from the wolves they reconed hunters had shot them an removed them 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, poxon said:

Wasn’t that about ten years ago they released a trackered pack an found all the location collars dumped in a river after being cut from the wolves they reconed hunters had shot them an removed them 

I'm not sure about that to be honest I do know there's definitely still wolves up there my lad was up in the Highlands last year on a collage thing can't remember where I'll ask him and they saw a pack of wolves 

11 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

I know there were 6 lynx realised up in the lakes around 2015-2016 to see how reintroducein them to the country went 

I don’t think there was ever any lynx reintroduced into the lakes...

1 hour ago, Lamper121 said:

So it's ok for a wolf to pull a deer down but not my bull cross?, why don't lurcher owners be given a licence to 'control deer numbers naturally' .......uh oh sorry I'm dreaming again 

Because we are not allowed to have fun doing it...... ?

11 hours ago, poxon said:

More like farmers.If they saw the damage feral dogs do here to stock and not just sheep,I reckon a wolf pack would take down cattle easily and also would take humans if hungry as have coyote on occasion,even dingoes esp on fraser island here where they lost the fear of humans.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

More like farmers.If they saw the damage feral dogs do here to stock and not just sheep,I reckon a wolf pack would take down cattle easily and also would take humans if hungry as have coyote on occasion,even dingoes esp on fraser island here where they lost the fear of humans.

Is it true that the dingos have been mating with feral dogs and it’s there offspring that have no human fear?

1 minute ago, Blackdog92 said:

Is it true that the dingos have been mating with feral dogs and it’s there offspring that have no human fear?

You would be lucky to find a pure dingo on mainland oz the ones on fraser island are as pure as you get.I've seen plenty of feral dogs and all are shit scared of people.

• Like 1