6 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Best barbecue picture yet :laugh:

....... I like seeing the nice grub that you knock up but, my favourite pictures are always the ones where that dog's having a look :laugh: :thumbs:

I love them too! I considered trying to stage one for my BBQ but it would consist of me holding what's left of whatever I'm grilling while my APBT does the tug of war with my ACD over pork rights! :laugh:

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Best barbecue picture yet :laugh:

....... I like seeing the nice grub that you knock up but, my favourite pictures are always the ones where that dog's having a look :laugh: :thumbs:

Cheers Jon as soon as I lift the lid of the bbq he’s on guard ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I love them too! I considered trying to stage one for my BBQ but it would consist of me holding what's left of whatever I'm grilling while my APBT does the tug of war with my ACD over pork rights! :laugh:

That would be a great pic Chris ?

• Haha 1

Nice looking haul there mate are them big burgers or a lump of steak. Love seeing the dog and wondering what going through his mind. Just had lamb kebabs new potato's all the trimmings, but christ the price of lamb right now gone through the roof. Going have to empty the freezer and have a word with a farmer.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Arry said:

Nice looking haul there mate are them big burgers or a lump of steak. Love seeing the dog and wondering what going through his mind. Just had lamb kebabs new potato's all the trimmings, but christ the price of lamb right now gone through the roof. Going have to empty the freezer and have a word with a farmer.

Cheers Arry

No wat u mean I like a good gnaw on lamb but it ain’t cheap the dog knows he’s on the game for a treat 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Deker said:

Why does everyones BBQ look better than mine?! :thumbs:

And mine. I always ask folk how burnt do you like your chicken, black black or just black ?

• Haha 1