Adults for a fiver......kids for free.......

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

20k of them will be touts to sell on to the London Tourist support

WH have never got 60k and never will Wilf lad ?

When yous hit 76k come back and Wel have the craic ?

No, your right, we will be good for about 50 thousand I reckon regular.

76 thousand what?......cheesy chips? 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently the German Media have labelled their World Cup exit as the most embarrassing football related incident since max hardcore posted an all time 11 in the general talk forum 

showed my lad that youtube vid last week... not the best parenting as hes only 9 but its feckin hilarious!! was playing cricket with him last night and the little shit was singing it to put me of

Posted Images

It’s the literary equivalent of sucking a lemon.......you can talk the job up till the cows come home but you will simply never be us ! X

. Since its formation in 1879,[2] the club has won six top-flight (First Division, now the Premier League) titles (1892, 1893, 1895, 1902, 1913 and 1936), a total only bettered by five other clubs, and has finished runners-up five times. The club has also won the FA Cup twice (1937 and 1973) and been runners-up twice (1913 and 1992), as well as winning the FA Community Shield in 1936 and being finalists the following year. Sunderland have also been Football League Cup finalists in 1985 and 2014.

last thing they won was before you were born ???

I can understand Max having a bad inferiority complex about a massive historic club like Newcastle United because they are next door to the cheesy chip emporium and stronghold of the Punjabi Army..........but feeling inferior to a little tiny London club 350 miles down the road?.......I mean, alright we have a permanent place in the heart and history of English football and our firm was know across the land but I mean come on.......we don’t have cheesy chips for a quid!

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, WILF said:

You should have another this year playing at that level.

Don't count on it with 3 home wins in two seasons at this rate they will be selling more cheesy chips than tickets? 

I

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Haha 1
57 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

How many times have little WH been Champions of England Wilf ' remind me lol ?

I have not bothered to google it or go back to the dark ages but I am guessing we collectively probably have more honours than you and I’m also guessing we have won things more recently than you......but that’s just a guess 

Oh and did I forget to mention that 3 products of The Academy captained England and scored all the goals in the final of our only World Cup victory..........just in case you didn’t know ! Lol 

Edited by WILF
28 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

That's some Google research there Wilf lad.

So how many times have WH been Champions of England ?

No idea, never I don’t think?

And?.......

Im not really into trying to talk my little club up all the time, I like em and that’s good enough for me.

By the way, did I tell you we had sold out our ground 6 weeks before kick off ?......that’s 50,000 !

What have you sold?......18 thousand I think isn’t it?.......are you waiting for the Punjabi army to get back off holiday ?