Adults for a fiver......kids for free.......

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently the German Media have labelled their World Cup exit as the most embarrassing football related incident since max hardcore posted an all time 11 in the general talk forum 

showed my lad that youtube vid last week... not the best parenting as hes only 9 but its feckin hilarious!! was playing cricket with him last night and the little shit was singing it to put me of

Posted Images

showed my lad that youtube vid last week... not the best parenting as hes only 9 but its feckin hilarious!!

was playing cricket with him last night and the little shit was singing it to put me off bowling:laugh:

quality :thumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

My kids team were playing last night, I always get to the pitch early to make sure everything is prepped.....and when I was done I was sat there alone and I thought to myself “this is how Max must feel every home game” lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
46 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Imagine if they didn’t come up again ??

oh dear 

Yeah, they would be sorely missed.......by no one ! Lol 

4 hours ago, blackmaggie said:

Sky sports i think max Donald has said you need to find 8 to 10 million to cover unexpected legal costs which would be done through loans 

8 to 10 mil ain’t a lot for a premier league club, especially a big club.......oh.....wait.......oh f**k !! Lol 

I don't know wilf when you have 41 players on the books you must be able to get something back fair enough no ones heard of them but surely they must be worth something but what tickles me is your highlight of your season Blackpool away new years day I just hope the Punjab army don't get ducked in the Irish sea ? 

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Haha 1

They could always raffle the statue of Arthur Daily.......what’s that painted plastic you get at the garden centre fetching these days? Lol 

• Haha 2

“We got 60 thousand full up seats, we got 60 thousand full up seats, we got 60 thousand full up seat.......cause we are just a little old club”