Adults for a fiver......kids for free.......

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently the German Media have labelled their World Cup exit as the most embarrassing football related incident since max hardcore posted an all time 11 in the general talk forum 

showed my lad that youtube vid last week... not the best parenting as hes only 9 but its feckin hilarious!! was playing cricket with him last night and the little shit was singing it to put me of

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Max looks like he was really enjoying himself there .

He kept the cheesy chips for a quid quiet.....if we’d have known that we’d have all been up there......with the punjabi army ! Lol 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Wilf it must be the Eire pigeon post

but your about 2 months behind mate lol ?

You never told us about the chips you sly old dog?

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Na it will of been the same lads  that scattered your lot into the North Sea ' Wilf ?

Are you an honorary Punjabi or do you just dress up at the weekend? .........as a Punjabi, are you allowed in McDonald to claim your free season ticket? 

Wow thats what you call a atmosphere it was deafening a season ticket with your maccy d's I wonder how many took them up on it or thought feck it just went for a big Mac instead  ?at least there won't be any empty seats in MacDonalds to look at max ?

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

22k season tickets sold so far at Safc

Not bad for the 3rd Division?

How many have PNE sold PeeWee ??

kinell that's some big Macs I honestly couldnt tell you max but what I do know is they will be watching the championship ? we are a small club max nothing up with admitting what are you should try it some time and trust me max bigger isn't always better i know ? but just look at are history for a small club shankly Finney kendall Charlton Beckham moyse Kelly lawerenson just to name a few  house hold names max  and you have phillip s grayson and Bob Bolton ? 

Edited by blackmaggie

They sold more season tickets than Preston north end....

They sold more season tickets than Preston north end......

They sold more season tickets than Preston north end cause Sunderland a massive club ! Lol lol 

• Haha 1