Cobra (indian) gypsies

I haven’t watched it yet but she’s also wearing lipstickwhich is probably a sign of her type of work she does , I hope I’m wrong. 

Theres many types in India Lukari and sinti are two I’ve heard of . 

This will probably go the same way as the Appleby thread lol I don’t know why I comment sometimes ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, marshman said:

I haven’t watched it yet but she’s also wearing lipstickwhich is probably a sign of her type of work she does , I hope I’m wrong. 

Theres many types in India Lukari and sinti are two I’ve heard of . 

This will probably go the same way as the Appleby thread lol I don’t know why I comment sometimes ?

Apparently they only Dance for money ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Apparently they only Dance for money ?

You sure that it ain't a case of the dancing duck.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/3ipffz/a_man_walks_into_a_bar_with_a_duck_and_a_biscuit/

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

That will be a good watch ?

Will take a look tonight .

Europes Romanys and Gypsys will trace their roots back to those same tribes more than likely.

Your right, that's my wife,s cousins sisters aunt,s daughter twice removed doing the dancing, Roma/Romani gypsies are from India mate not Romania as many think, dark curly hair and very brown weathered skin are a trade mark though after several generations of outcrossing I do have a blond son ??

• Like 3

I do have a family member in Romford that has traced the family back many generations and though I,ve never really looked at it deeply from what I understand my family come from and lived on the Romney marsh,s for years which was were the itineran Roma side of the family became intwined, I guess it was just one group of uneducated workers meeting another and were better to hide out if no fecker liked you, some thing,s never change ???

try watch that with an open mind..people who live to their way of life no matter how frugal...I enjoyed that and they seem such a happy and friendly class of people ...lots of nasty oul remarks and i bet only 1 or 2 watched it lol..they were very accommodating to the white man,,even though they hadnt much...

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

try watch that with an open mind..people who live to their way of life no matter how frugal...I enjoyed that and they seem such a happy and friendly class of people ...lots of nasty oul remarks and i bet only 1 or 2 watched it lol..they were very accommodating to the white man,,even though they hadnt much...

I really enjoyed it ,found it interesting they hadn’t seen a white fella before. 

Shame we  never seen them hunting with the dogs.