Fun stalking event . It will be about shot placement, knowing your rifle ballistics and bullet drop and using guidelines of law and permissions when out stalking.

Great for the novice and challenging for the more experienced.

Using sticks fence posts car Bonnet , bipod and free standing. You will be asked to range find and hit kill zone that will be a bit smaller than the general kill zone of a deer .

It will also have a few thing to throw you and make you think of laws and

Permissions .

Will finish with paper at 300  just for fun and not to encourage 300 yard shots on deer

Deer target

Gongs , eggs

And more ...

Your need a Range finder . Open license. And a zeroed stalking moderated rifle 

60 rounds of hunting amo

License and insurance 

Fly high Shooting ground Dartmouth 

24th June 

Fees £35.00

Burgers tea/coffee available 

Book with Sue 07855 404506 to confirm and for payment details 

Many thanks 

Matt 

😀

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By appleblossom
      RACE DAY AT FEAGHBRIDGE , COALISLAND , CO TYRONE  SATURDAY  2nd  OCTOBER 21.
      As the sweet tones of my Samsung rang out as dawn was breaking, signalling another new day and another great sporting event on the horizon.  Yes it was race day and time to head down the motorway to Feaghbridge Schooling Track , Coalisland for another days racing  and another big part of a sport very close to my heart..
      Although the weather was terrible right up to race day, the gods were good to us and stopped the rain while the racing took place.  Cars and Trailers arrived in abundance with their loyal Canine friends in tow, all crooning the dog chorus, and full of winning spirit.
      Very soon it was booking in time, and our much awaited race day was on its way. 
      The Racing started at approximately 12.30  
      Here are the  Racing Results courtesy of Shane Mc Killion:  Hope I have got them all right.
      ***CHAMPION WHIPPET PUP
      FRED GENTLE WITH CLIVE
      RESERVE
      PAT MC GOVERN WITH SADIE THE LADY
      ***CHAMPION LURCHER PUP
      NATASHA TRUESDALE WITH PRADA
      ***WHIPPET BITCH CHAMPION
      BRADLEY DYNES WITH  JET
      RESERVE
      COLLY MC KAY WITH SADIE
      3RD
      KATELYN MC KENZIE WITH SASHA
      ***WHIPPET DOGS   CHAMPIONS
      A FINAL
      BARRY CHAMBERS WITH ALFIE
      RESERVE
      JACK ,OWNED BY BARRY CHAMBERS AND HANDLED BY MICKEY
      B FINAL
      PAT MC GOVERN WITH MUSKETEER
      RESERVE 
      NATASHA TRUESDALE WITH PERSY
      ***UNDER 21  CHAMPION
      ROSE MC COY WITH TEXAS
      RESERVE
      PATSY MC COY WITH DALLAS
      ***UNDER 23 CHAMPION
      BILLY HARPUR WITH BEN
      RESERVE
      KIRSTY HARPUR WITH DASH
      ***OVER 23 CHAMPIONS
      A FINAL
      MICHAEL PARDY WITH GEORGE
      RESERVE
      SHEAMUS HART WITH MOSES
      B FINAL
      MALCOLM BROOKES WITH MILO
      RESERVE
      ROSE MC COY WITH ARIA
      ***ROUGH OVERS CHAMPION
      SHEAMUS HART WITH NED
      RESERVE
      JOHN SHAW WITH JESS
      Congratulations to all above worthy winners.
      And Finally, may I take this opportunity to thank Sean Burke and Shane Mc Killion for a great days racing, along with your booking in team Kirsty and Billy Harpur,    who made a very valuable contribution to the success of the racing plan on the day. Great team work by all individuals.
      And Finally, Finally, the best is always left to last. What can I say that will gather the skills, fuelled spirit and determination together of these two young men. Sean Burke and Shane Mc Killion along with  your brilliant band of helpers, you have pulled together another great sporting event with super efficiency.
      We all enjoyed the day and look forward to more of the same in 2021.
      Margaret Mc Stay

• By appleblossom
      I AM NOW STARTING UP MY NEW DOG SHOW AND RACE DAY LIST  FOR 2022. SO GET IN EARLY AND GET THE DATE YOU WANT. FULLY OPEN AT THE MOMENT. PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR DETAILS AND I WILL SLOT THEM IN ON MY LIST. REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DOG SHOW SCENE IN 2022. AT THE MOMENT GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THE FIELD IN 2021.

Margaret Mc Stay
    • By appleblossom
      RACE DAY SATURDAY 2nd OCTOBER 2021
      AT FEAGHBRIDGE  FLAPPING TRACK
      COALISLAND,
      CO TYRONE
      FOR YOUR SAT NAV THE POST CODE IS :
      BT71 4QZ
      Booking in from 11.00am/ Racing starts 12.00 noon Approx
      Here is a list of Races
      1/ Pups
      2/ Non KC Whippets.
      3/ KC Whippets(1st, 2nd and 3rd of the heats go through, to  A,B,C Final)
      4/ UNDER 21”
      5/ UNDER 23”
      6/ OVER 23”
      7/ ROUGH UNDERS
      8/ ROUGH OVERS (if their enough dogs)
      9/ GREYHOUND DOG OR BITCH
      Entry  Fee : £5 
      To Race Your Dog : £3

Margaret Mc Stay

• By appleblossom
      North West Lurcher, Terrier, and Whippet Club Dog Show and Race day Saturday 18th September 21.
      As we switched on the Sat Nav on a misty autumn morning, with dogs in tow, we started our journey to the last Dog Show of the year in the beautiful countryside of Magherafelt.  
      Bounded by the River Bann and Lough Neagh, and sheltered by the famous Sperrin Mountains with views to die for, this was the venue for the North West Terrier, Lurcher and Whippet Club Dog Show and Race day. 
      As this was a new show venue for this club, the location was superb.  Rings were well spaced out with loads of room in the rings with ringside parking, and a good long race track. On site were Toilet facilities, burger stand, ice cream stand and all to keep hunger at bay and the wee people happy.
      By mid day the sun had come out to play and was beaming down on us, creating a great family atmosphere full of fun and frolics, and everybody enjoying the moment before the dark days of winter crepe in upon us. 
      It was nice meeting up with some old friends and also making some new ones.  Young Rocky Carthy from County Kilkenny and Cayce Coyle from Strabane went home with some lovely trophies. These two young sports people never cease to amaze me. They have such a zest for country sports at such a young age. Definately the grass roots of our country sports and show organisers of tomorrow. 
      Time passes so quickly, and all to soon it was show time,
      Here are the Overall Showing Results :
      CHAMPION WHIPPET
      SHAUN DOOHER WITH JILL
      RESERVE
      BARRY CHAMBERS WITH  JACK
      CHAMPION LURCHER
      AMANDA DELANEY WITH THOR
       RESERVE 
       COLIN TUCKER WITH FLETCHER
       CHAMPION TERRIER
       PETER MORGAN WITH REGGIE
       RESERVE
      DARREN BOOTH WITH ARCHIE
      CHAMPION BULL CROSS
      STEWART GRAHAM WITH ACE
      RESERVE
      LISA BEGGS WITH RIA
      CHAMPION STRONG DOG
      KARLA WILSON WITH CLIVE
      RESERVE
      NEIL PINKERTON WITH STORM
      OVERALL CHAMPION  PUPPY
      CAYCE COYLE  WITH   BRUNO
      RESERVE
      SHAUN DOOHER WITH SUSIE
      OVERALL  SHOW CHAMPION AND BEST IN SHOW
      STEWART GRAHAM WITH  ACE
      RESERVE
      KARLA WILSON WITH CLIVE
      *Racing Results From Barry Holland *
      Under 21" 
      Rocky Carthy with  Sport
      Patsy Mc Coy with Dallas
      Under 23"
      Rose Mc Coy with Texas 
      Colin Mc Donald with Copper 
      Over 23"
      Michael Pardy with George 
      Michael Pardy with Daisy 
      Whippets 
      Tom= Mini
      Mick= Sport
      Over 23" rough 
      Lee Thompson with Shirley 
      Ryan = Boots
      Whippet Pups 
      B chucky = Sally 
      Barry = Paddy 
      Lurcher pup
      Colin Tucker with Fletcher
      Cayce Coyle  with Creed 
      And Finally on behalf of the club, may I take this opportunity to thank the judges on the day for a job well done.
      Whippets/ Pete Dobbs
      Lurchers /Sean Burke
      Terriers/ Rodney Gibson
      Strong Dogs/ Eamo Mc Erlain
      Bull Cross/ Mark Mc Callion
      Childrens Handling Class/ Sammy Towman
      The show was well photographed on the day by Martina Shaw/Deirdre Knipe Mc Coy, and myself.  Well done to all.
       And Finally,Finally, despite the terrible days of Covid still circleing in the background of our daily lives, the North West club pulled out all the stops and turned the day into a brilliant dog show and a fantastic family friendly day out.
      It was evident that Barry Holland /John Shaw/Colin Maguire/Emma Maguire and all their back up team had put a lot of hard work in behind the scenes to make this Dog Show and Race day most enjoyable for everyone. I know there was many sleepless nights along the way, but Barry /John/Colin and Emma, your show was a roaring success and many thanks for that.  
      As darkness was on the horizon and the end to a perfect day looming, it was time to say good bye Magherafelt and be on the road again back home to Co Armagh and the place we call home.   
      As the gates of 2021 is closing on the show scene for another year, and the work in the field is beginning, lets take all our happy memories from the North West Terrier,Lurcher and Whippet Club Dog Show with us, and God willing we will all be back again in 2022 for more of the same.

Margaret Mc Stay