• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres the pup soz pics aint the best she looks to make a real racey type and she has great feet shes been kennelled out side and is not a shy or timmid pup shes 16tts at around 10.5 weeks the mo

a few pics from last season for you zigzig ill show you a few more saturday that i cant put on here got loads more

sold to zigzag pending collection 

Posted Images

i dont know what the lads doing with his other dogs yet i know hes keeping the brother to mine at his moms house  so i cant say for certain but i know hes got a good young lamper there lads be worth a go if he parts with it and and a lithium and lamp and a some good kennels if anyone after anything i can ask him

15 hours ago, LurcherLad94 said:

i dont know what the lads doing with his other dogs yet i know hes keeping the brother to mine at his moms house  so i cant say for certain but i know hes got a good young lamper there lads be worth a go if he parts with it and and a lithium and lamp and a some good kennels if anyone after anything i can ask him

What way bred is the lamper? How old? Dog or bitch? Would like a pup but if its genuine and comes with a trial I could be interested. Let me know the craic  ? please pal?

10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

What way bred is the lamper? How old? Dog or bitch? Would like a pup but if its genuine and comes with a trial I could be interested. Let me know the craic  ? please pal?

I’m not 100% how it’s bred dan think a mix of whippet /grey and abit deerhound 

hes about 18 month old the lad never started him till the back end of last season 

He’s done most things 

the lads a good genuine lad if he parts with him I know he will let someone have him on trail or what ever 

I wanted the Dog but iv to many here iv thought of doing right with the red dog as he’s single on one and not the other and he’s a big old Dog to be lugging two dogs around a field with as he pulls me over but I’m going to give him abit more when seasons here 

I’ll speak to the lad today and see what the crack is as he’s changing his mind every hour at the moment I hope he doesent getb rid as he’s a good mate and only one I really trust to go out with 

2 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

I’m not 100% how it’s bred dan think a mix of whippet /grey and abit deerhound 

hes about 18 month old the lad never started him till the back end of last season 

He’s done most things 

the lads a good genuine lad if he parts with him I know he will let someone have him on trail or what ever 

I wanted the Dog but iv to many here iv thought of doing right with the red dog as he’s single on one and not the other and he’s a big old Dog to be lugging two dogs around a field with as he pulls me over but I’m going to give him abit more when seasons here 

I’ll speak to the lad today and see what the crack is as he’s changing his mind every hour at the moment I hope he doesent getb rid as he’s a good mate and only one I really trust to go out with 

Just the ticket him?I only want it for lamping a few rabbits the odd bird etc and ferreting with my kids... Not bothered if it don't want a rattle? let me know what he says. Can collect soon as?