Out on the new bit

Changing the subject completely 

ive been out working with my mate today ( little fencing job ) this was an old farm that had been bought as a private residence 700 acres it has 2 private woods at about 5 or 6 acres and it’s boundrie is the river tees, my mates brother farms some of the land and he runs a small private game shoot for the owner

i would give a kidney for the shooting on here and after a look around I’ve came up with a plan, I found an active fox earth near the river, at some point it’s been a badger set but the Charlie have moved in, it stinks, it’s also only 500 yards from the pen, so a phone call to my mates brother and a word with the owner when I’m back there tomorrow is in order

fingers crossed something will come of this ?

7CB2ECC5-B565-42C5-BA98-AD01CCE028BC.jpeg

BD275989-C61E-4092-85D2-C49D67D4BA95.jpeg

5EC4F2EE-489D-4D70-9A47-E116295A73C9.jpeg

E7057D68-E2C0-4201-B7D8-D8167BD0318E.jpeg

Edited by Stavross
  • Like 3

Sad news, I’ve had a word and it would seem I’ve got no chance of getting this land, I tried the “ ive found fox near your pen “ trick and the response was cheers for letting me know I’ll get the shoot lads on to it, on the up side I was offered crow shooting over barley on another bit of land so not all bad

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, leslie harold gedge said:

looks like their is plenty of rabbits around their buddy

It’s a cracking little spot mate, it’s not the biggest but as you will know when rabbits are involved it doesn’t need to be massive a couple has soon turned into a load?

Edited by Stavross